Sonic Electronix

Why Is There No Love For Mmats Anymore

Why is there no love for MMATS anymore?

I've seen Juggs eat MOJOs like they were nothing and MMATs used to be the whip.

WTF is up, why is there no love for MMATS exspecially when you check out thier new warranty on competition subs.

They plan on you messing them up for DB comps and still give the warranty. TWICE

So whats up?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Why is there no love for MMATS anymore?

I've seen Juggs eat MOJOs like they were nothing and MMATs used to be the whip.

WTF is up, why is there no love for MMATS exspecially when you check out thier new warranty on competition subs.

They plan on you messing them up for DB comps and still give the warranty. TWICE

So whats up?

For the money and performance there are cheaper routes....don't get me wrong mmats is good stuff and I would love to run some 15" juggs but they are too high. I even recommended them to my brother b/c I thought they were good,

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

My boss wasn't working with the consumer Juggs, but by god if he could change out his MOJO's and do a direct drop in with the Juggs, shit that means something to me.

Average numbers

MOJO's 162s

Jugg's 164s

Whitch would you take. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

never been a fan of them, I seen a few to many of there amps go up in smoke, never heard any of their subz.

I can only speak about The 15 inch Jugg Quads and there not made for music. Fart machines but used to be really, really good at it.(For SPL only)

The other guy that did his vehicle at the shop was all Mmats. I think ran the same 24 D300HCs for 2 sesons, and I think he only blew 1 out of a 2 season run.

It was cool

Terryswork001.png

I guess being around all there different Mmats equipment and checking it out just peaked my interested.

Terryswork001.png

never really see that in Cali much, i think its an east coast thing.

never lost love, never had any though either LOL. I hear good things about them on the net though.....thats about the extent of it for me.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Mmats makes amzeing equipment. Everyone here in NY are now useing them alot. There amps a lot for vocals and subs, and Either the Juggs or the Dreads are used alot along with the Mmats EQ which is amazeing but better for the price. Clarion EQ does the same thing for a quarter of the price. But small and efficient amps, need to name amps after there real rms also. But they are good.

Archived