Torres Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 lol that's shitty. i forgot where you lived and shoulda kept the temp on the hush hush. but what about humidity? that'll get ya everytime. dry heat > humid heat
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 lol that's shitty. i forgot where you lived and shoulda kept the temp on the hush hush. but what about humidity? that'll get ya everytime. dry heat > humid heatMore heat >less heat.bwaaahhahaa pwnt. GET TO WIRING SUCKA! COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 dude, I like this design alot better, gonna be more sturdy and dont have to worry bout getting all them curves right, and reinforcing that fiberglass good job man, cant wait for vids I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
JustinT Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 More heat >less heat. bwaaahhahaa pwnt. GET TO WIRING SUCKA! you don't understand anything>humid heat "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
pimpedout97x Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 bedlined painted. not as textured as i thought...but it's ok, i still like it Dupli Color bedliner? i tried it for my port. didnt like it. ended up using that stone texture shit from home depot, then painting normal black paint over the texture once it was dry. i liked it alot better.
Torres Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 you don't understand anything>humid heat ahhhhh hahah pwnt :D Dupli Color bedliner? i tried it for my port. didnt like it. ended up using that stone texture shit from home depot, then painting normal black paint over the texture once it was dry. i liked it alot better. i forget what exactly it is. something like that tho yeah. they have some spray sound deadener you can get too which is more textured also. i might check into thatout to work on it i go
andym85 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 More heat >less heat. bwaaahhahaa pwnt. GET TO WIRING SUCKA! people just dont understand the humidty we get...you walk outside and its almost suffocating(sp?), its like trying to breathe under water....cant wait til tomorrow!!! i likes me some audio stuff...
razor5070 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 people just dont understand the humidty we get...you walk outside and its almost suffocating(sp?), its like trying to breathe under water.... cant wait til tomorrow!!! It was pretty humid when i was in louisville. But. Florida humidity > ky humudity somthing like 95 today here with 90% humidity Ehh
Xplorer Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 You got a text Chris. I'm down for helping you out man. Just say the word
David Posted July 20, 2008 Report Posted July 20, 2008 get to work SUKKKKA I WANNA SEEEEEEEEEEE VIDEOS I know all about the humidity, I grew up in the midwest, people keep saying Dry Heat> Humidity Heat but Im not sure ya'll understand what its like when its 110 or more outside, so hot your throat(sp) and Chest feel like your in a Oven. ok back on topic, ohh yeah GET BACK TO WORK SUKKA, I wanna see those lil beasts jumping outa da box
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.