Anyone On Here Have A Real Sq System?

qu1cks1lver56

aww wtf!!! the back seat is the sweet spot

*insert generic backseat comment here*

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Not for SQ its not, thats up front. Dont get me wrong the back seat is the place to be if you want your kidneys flushed of any stones. :D

true true, the back seat though.....=0, its a whole different level those 3 feet from front to back....its AMAZING

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

quick question what have you done in terms of sound deadening melissa? im debating if i want to go farther then full coverage of vibration mat and heat treatment on the roof.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

quick question what have you done in terms of sound deadening melissa? im debating if i want to go farther then full coverage of vibration mat and heat treatment on the roof.

So far, the only thing that has been done is the floor. I plan on doing the inner and outer door skins and the roof. I will also foam fill all the pillar gaps.

It's also a diesel so I might even do another layer on the floor if the clack of the engine is still bothering me :)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Not to threadjack, but on the issue of sound deadening and trucks. Way back when I used to have a custom mini-truck, and we used to buy a foam tube that kids use in the pool (Walmart) and stuff it between the cab and bed across the bottom and as low as possible. It really did keep road and other noise from getting up into the cab.

I know you have blowthrough, but it still might help if any noise is getting into the cab. People laugh, but it does work, and those things cost nothing at walmart. It flexes with the bed and cab.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Nice trick.

Might have to try that. I don't get much road noise, but the idle noise is still a little much

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im confused... by the last 3 posts

So.... i still get a lil bit of road noise but my entire interior isnt back together so that might go a way somewhat. Do i want to go crazy and do something like luxury liner pro in the car?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived