Is Getting Two Hc800 For My Accord A Good Idea?

I got a 2006 Accord with V6 engine and I called most of the high output alternators manufacturers out there and they told me that I can't upgrade my alt because it uses the Denso "Hairpin Stator" alt. But they told me that my stock alt should be a 110amps or 130 amps, how can I be sure anybody knows?

Well my problem is I am running a total of 1600Wrms right now (3 amps total, 1chx1200Wrms, 2chx100Wrms, 4chx45Wrms). I just did the big three and all my power wires and big three wires are 1/0 awg. My car still dims juz a lil but not too much. It is almost just a flicker. I measured my voltage while car is running and my audio is bumping and i get about 14.4 but it fluctuates down to about 13.9 which causes a lil headlight flicker at night. Not really dim but juz a tad flicker. few questions even after i searched around the forum:

1. Will getting two kinetics HC800 help out (one in the front as main batt and one in the trunk)?

2. How should I wire them?

3. would I need isolator even if they are the same type of battery? Cuz i heard of multiple batts discharges each other.

4. How can i determine the actual output of my alt?

5. can my alt charge two batts if it is a 130amp alt? if it is a 110amp alt?

Thank you guys, i know i'm asking more question again but i can't help it man.....i need help.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

1) Go for the biggest battery you can fit in front than the HC800 in back.

2) Parallel wiring.

3) No need for an isolator.

4) Clamp meter.

5) Yes.

Your voltages are fine btw.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

1) Go for the biggest battery you can fit in front than the HC800 in back.

2) Parallel wiring.

3) No need for an isolator.

4) Clamp meter.

5) Yes.

Your voltages are fine btw.

Thanks for replying. My voltage drop is not that bad but I juz wan't to keep it above 14.1 Volts while engine is running so that I wont get that headlight flicker at night.

I thought about the having a bigger batt up front (HC 1400 to be exact) but don't the batter have to be the same model so that they don't discharge each other?

Plus I been looking at HC1400 but they look so damn tall. Their length and width are ok for my car but their height my be pushing it for my car. My current battery is about 7.5" high and the HC1400 are 9" hight plus the post. Are they really that awkwardly tall? has anybody used them as their main battery in a sedan?

Edited by honda

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

You won't have a problem with batteries discharging from each other.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I am running 2 HC800's wired in parallel in the rear of my tahoe, it is powering a US Amps MD3D (~2500rms watts) and my 2 18" Fi BL's, and let me tell you this: I have a yellow top under the hood, I have no dimmage at all. Damn good batts, and seem very powerful for the VERY compact size. I got mine for 109 each at newegg, so check there if you cant find a better price.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

there is no side posts on the HC800, just a 3/8th threaded + and - and they include a S.S 3/4 long bolts for them.

You no discharging problem with mixing up (differnt batts) kinetiks and yellow tops?

How big was ur alt?

You think I can charge three batts total kinda like yours with my stock alt (~130amp)?

Edited by honda

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

you should be fine, you dont need an Isolater.

your alt will charge the batts, just not to full potential, even with a H/O alt you wouldnt charge to fullpotential becuase your voltage needs to be close to 15 volts todo that. maybee look into a MLA module.