E-Train Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 1. Redline Xtreme 2. Monster KHAOS 3. Monster M-80 4. Bawls 5. Red Bull 6. Endorush 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
Brick2560 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 I'm a big fan of Nos, but when theres no Nos available, I go with the Full Throttle Fury (the orange stuff) "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
Mrbubbles00482 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Full throttle Red Fury is really good, its my favorite. Nice smooth orange taste with no after taste or anything.
kingsuv Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 I was having at least 2 triple shot Rockstars a day, along with my quad shot mocha in th e morning. I've been off the juice for over a year and have really slowed down on the coffee crack, and I have more energy now then when I was on the canned smack. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
dwright27 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 One word... Bawls ... The strongest energy drink to this day.. Shit is nearly pure guarana. Big amongst online gamers (guilty back in the day) and paintballers.. -BS my buddy lives on this stuff. target is the only place we can get it around here . we went to a few LAN parties and had about 15 of these is 6 hours we were up for 3 days straight but now i prefer the NOS, i just love the taste of it, doesnt really boost me but i just like the taste over other energy drinks. the monster orange is some good shit and do like the red bulls from time to time. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
snafu Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 I like the Sparks Orange - tastes real similar to the NOS blue cans but with a little extra kick! D'Amore got me hooked on the things . . . Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
audiofanaticz Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 my buddy lives on this stuff. target is the only place we can get it around here . we went to a few LAN parties and had about 15 of these is 6 hours we were up for 3 days straight you aint lieing. I drank so many of them at a lan. I wonder if my target has it, ive never seen it anywhere in a store around me.
DDlincolnon22's Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 i drank two monster BFC's in roughly an hour one night, and it pretty much had me tweakin. i've tried NOS its good, never tried bawlz though. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
dwright27 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 I like the Sparks Orange - tastes real similar to the NOS blue cans but with a little extra kick! D'Amore got me hooked on the things . . . i think thats the stuff thats got some alcohol in it. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.