Selenium 4-ohm Midbass....

ptcary

ugh, err... i need some good mid-bass any suggestions anyone?

the 12$ parts express 8" mids i got seem to be doing the trick, after i do some bracing and add more power i'll post a nice review, as of now i'd recommend them to anyone else because the price is so good ^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Your right, I did borrow equipment. Big deal. At least I'm out there, not hiding behind a computer screen, hatin on everything because people do and you don't. Hell you couldn't man up to come down 3 blocks and grace us with your presence and ever vast knowledge of everything when Roscoe was in town.

I'll go ahead and stop lowering myself to your level. I would hate to embarrass anyone on the west coast. Besides arguing with you is like talking to a retarded kid, it's all spits and bubbles with you.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Your right, I did borrow equipment. Big deal. At least I'm out there, not hiding behind a computer screen, hatin on everything because people do and you don't. Hell you couldn't man up to come down 3 blocks and grace us with your presence and ever vast knowledge of everything when Roscoe was in town.

I'll go ahead and stop lowering myself to your level. I would hate to embarrass anyone on the west coast. Besides arguing with you is like talking to a retarded kid, it's all spits and bubbles with you.

and thats why your so bent, because im a retard that doesnt matter?

Ive explained the whole rays shop situation, i didnt go so what blow me. im there quite often, i expected a call i didnt get it so i didnt just jump over like it was the only thing in the world for me to do.

I dont know everything nobody here does, hell i ask ray shit all the time, its just rather laughable that you now think your big shit with you "sq" build of SPL subs a pa speakers....i feel like i went down a level talking to YOU about this shit since your such a grand puuba of everythign audio. I'd like to meet Roscoe and David and i will sooner or later, ive met you unfortunately 4 times but eh whatever

was so waiting for that....roscoe seemed a bit bent about that...i mean considering the distance between the two (little to none) and the fact you were openly invited online..(we all saw it)....anyway if bills install is not sq then im not a mild groundpounder at all....or even have a loud stereo....his is the cleanest shit i have ever heard...ive only heard the bass on the hoopty so cant comment there, but its very clean...very amazing and more and more impressive with the fact it can still bass race in the 49 class...and still sound like a concert!! bill keep up with the great work....it is more then impressive and im very greatfull to be able to have heard your NOT sq vehicle

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

wow... :fool:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived