McLovin Posted August 10, 2008 Report Posted August 10, 2008 dude that is insane. sry i didnt see this last night. That clipse is loud. If my malibu wasnt my family car id wall it. Credo Quia Absurdum
audiofanaticz Posted August 11, 2008 Author Report Posted August 11, 2008 A video that brandon got from it today. I have some too, just didnt copy them over yet. I think he almost broke a 156 today on a burp. so close, .1 away! Goog window flex, and all sealed up too
teamgatesbigc Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 DAMN http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
roscoe1129 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 YOWZERS!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
treossi Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 damn this build is badass, nice box work Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Bryan Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 damn i want some DD subs MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Decaf Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 thats frickin loud man.... 156 is pretty high up there
~digital~bass~ Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 What hz is he burping? I would think he would be alot higher than 155's with 4 15's in a extreme wall and 4 4k amps? Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
Nightshade Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 What hz is he burping? I would think he would be alot higher than 155's with 4 15's in a extreme wall and 4 4k amps?They're 12's and 5k amps. reading>you 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
audiofanaticz Posted August 23, 2008 Author Report Posted August 23, 2008 What hz is he burping? I would think he would be alot higher than 155's with 4 15's in a extreme wall and 4 4k amps? its not a extreme vehicle that I know of, theres no lexan (sp) windows, no concrete in the doors, floor, or anywhere else. The car was built for a bassracer, not a fart can. Its burping at 48 hz I think the amps are 5krms at 14.4 volts 3400rms at 12 volts when he was burping the car, the voltage was at 10.6 volts. so you are lucky to see 3krms out the amps... His batteries havent been charged or used in a few months, they need to be cycled, and his alternator is not installed on his car yet, tho it maybe now. He has a bunch of things he was gonna do to the car, what all got done so far since he got his car back I dont know. but the car should be at finals if he finds a trailer as well as his yukon. The shit is beating like no other
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.