Sonic Electronix

I haven't been drowned out with this setup. Haven't gotten next to anyone w/ a system since I've gotten my new one though. With my old system I was drowned out by a friend who had 2 12's in an ext cab chevy, I don't remember what kind they were or what amp he had. But all I had was two 04 model CVR 12's in seperate sealed boxes on a KX250.2 amp in the same truck I have now. Mine sounded like shit and wasn't that loud so I didn't really care, plus I knew he would be louder. He had better subs and more power...it was all in fun anyways.

jus wait til you get here my friend  ;D LOL

i have never been drowned out. i have drowned other people out. got into this fight at this shop down here cause dude was banging for this chick i got real itchy i had to shut his ass down. so he said i was stepping on his toes. His boys was like damn a yo he shitted on you. that pissed him off. he had two 15" type Rs They never herd of ascendant audio

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have drowned out someone w/ my new system, I forgot about this. My old roommate had an 02 or 03 Eclipse w/ 2 Jensen 12's in a bandpass box (all premade crap) with an SPL amp he got from a pawn shop. He thought he was all hot shit cause a few girls he worked with came to hang with him at the house after work. He mentioned his system to one of them and she wanted to hear it so we all went outside and he started doin his lil bump for them. I had never heard his system before but when I did, I was trying not to laugh, he was my friend and all, but I just couldn't help it. So one of the girls gets an attitude w/ me and asks why I'm laughing. I just shook my head and told her to get in the truck. She had to sit in the middle cause he liked big girls and she didn't fit in my passenger seat with the seat all the way forward. LoL. After about 45 secs, she said she didn't wanna get out cause it was vibrating so much she was about to leave a wet spot on my seat. I shut the truck off and took the keys....QUICK. She got out and told him that his system wasn't shit next to mine.

I know we didn't exactly go head to head, but this still counts, right guys???

ive never been drowned either but ive never been to any shows or comps.  also nobody in my town is huge on car audio. my wall of 4 12's are DEFINATELY the loudest thing in town.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I would count it. Big Bitch juice FTL. :lol:

Works for me....BBJFLT fo sho!!!

yep i lost in bassrace a few times, does that count?, i also killed some dudes in deathmatch um does that count?

You win some, you lose some. No biggie in my book. I'd say it counts though.

lol some guy in a suv with a giant pioneer sticker tried... but nope didnt work i out bumped his ass and peeled out afterwords... i think the loudest car ive ever herd thou was a rf bug... came thru at the usaci show here in 02 and got high 160s if i remember correctly.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer