Read The Comments People Posted On This Video

steve, you carry a pocket book ? hahahahahaaaa :):yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edit: I guess a wallet is technically a pocket - book, when you think about it. Our language is so weird. you see pocketbook, you think hand bag, purse, female shoulder mounted tool chest, tampon carrier, make up room, etc, etc....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

oh another thing, this is 99% the reason i dont compete, shit talkin bitches....fuck numbers, i do a 135, hows that for ya? I really dont give a damn as long as i can rip just about anyones head off that gets inside with that 135.

but alas, i cant win....i dont compete i just make vids and chill with the fellas but theres still shit talkin bitches out there who want to hate on my success or how someone else in there home town deserves the attention i get. Maybe they do, tell them to go for it. Why hate on me? Im making what i do WORK for me....the haters would be pissed if they knew just how good it REALLY is working for me and my pocket book.

seriously, if anyone has a problem with me, what i do, or anything else you know where the door is.....i got cool people to hang with i dont need none of your negativity. You can go hang with the cowards at CA.com and enjoy whatever it is you do cuz im gonna keep doing what i do till the god damn wheels fall off.

If you get any louder they just might....

All I'm going to say is the loudest vehicle I ever heard was that truck with those t3 subs and I thought I was going to have an aneurysm. If Steve's hoe is louder, it scares me.

Much respect to both men.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

oh another thing, this is 99% the reason i dont compete, shit talkin bitches....fuck numbers, i do a 135, hows that for ya? I really dont give a damn as long as i can rip just about anyones head off that gets inside with that 135.

but alas, i cant win....i dont compete i just make vids and chill with the fellas but theres still shit talkin bitches out there who want to hate on my success or how someone else in there home town deserves the attention i get. Maybe they do, tell them to go for it. Why hate on me? Im making what i do WORK for me....the haters would be pissed if they knew just how good it REALLY is working for me and my pocket book.

seriously, if anyone has a problem with me, what i do, or anything else you know where the door is.....i got cool people to hang with i dont need none of your negativity. You can go hang with the cowards at CA.com and enjoy whatever it is you do cuz im gonna keep doing what i do till the god damn wheels fall off.

Thats the kind of arguments I always get into with people around my school shit pisses me the hell off

Isnt g-monk bassracing 157 with amps going in protect for horrible ass voltage?

link to stats?....and i also dont remember SEEING a 157 just hearing him say he did mid 156......

dont get me started on the horrible voltage, everyone has an excuse. Maybe the guys who built his system should have taken that into account for him. I wouldnt send one of my projects out (especially on that scale) with horrible voltage.

oh ya, if i remember right you are over on Ca.com talkin shit too......whats the deal, why are you here? you want to talk shit because i dont want/need give a SHIT about your advice? im gettin fed up with you two faced haters going over there and pouring fuel on the fire every time my name gets mentioned in a negative way...even if its a classic G-monk move where he praises and slaps you in the face in the same paragraph.

so whats the deal you got a problem with me too or what? If you or anyone else has a problem with how i do things then go somewhere else and kindly keep my name out of your mouth because you wont catch me talkin shit about you.......i dont even know you or anything about you just like 99.9999% of your "friends".

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

link to stats?....and i also dont remember SEEING a 157 just hearing him say he did mid 156......

dont get me started on the horrible voltage, everyone has an excuse. Maybe the guys who built his system should have taken that into account for him. I wouldnt send one of my projects out (especially on that scale) with horrible voltage.

oh ya, if i remember right you are over on Ca.com talkin shit too......whats the deal, why are you here? you want to talk shit because i dont want/need give a SHIT about your advice? im gettin fed up with you two faced haters going over there and pouring fuel on the fire every time my name gets mentioned in a negative way...even if its a classic G-monk move where he praises and slaps you in the face in the same paragraph.

so whats the deal you got a problem with me too or what? If you or anyone else has a problem with how i do things then go somewhere else and kindly keep my name out of your mouth because you wont catch me talkin shit about you.......i dont even know you or anything about you just like 99.9999% of your "friends".

yea i got a big problem uncle c...

everytime i wanna come hear the damn hoopty your not home!!!! thats just not right http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

AMEN!! I was waiting for you to get on this guy!!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Nothing but haters on youtube. I have one vid up that they just flock to and hate on. Funny thing is they will email me and say I need to go check out Steve Meades system, and the sad part is it's his damn hoe next to my truck in some of the videos :unknw:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nothing but haters on youtube. I have one vid up that they just flock to and hate on. Funny thing is they will email me and say I need to go check out Steve Meades system, and the sad part is it's his damn hoe next to my truck in some of the videos :unknw:

youtube really isnt that bad on the haters from my standpoint.......most are pretty cool. its less then 1% on the haters compared to the people that are truly down with me. I havent seen one single "hater" who doesnt have his head completely up his ass either so its not like i have a legend in the game talkin shit......its always some douchebag "dont-know" so it really doesnt matter.

its the people who i consider friends that i WAS cool with that go to other forums and talk shit that i got a problem with....even the smallest amount of pyling on when it comes to someone tryin to bring me and my name down will make me turn on someone. If you or anyone does that, im thru with you, end of discussion. People that i consider friends, i HAVE YOUR BACK and always will till you do me wrong.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived