Alpine Customer Appreciation Day

kingsuv

Nice! I find the alpine cars to be extremely creative yet hideous at the same time.... maybe its the paint... IKD....

Looks like you had great times though!

same exact way i feel, i think its more the shapes for me, i liked that blue one at one time, but more i look at it im like wow thats odd. I hate the black CF looking one, i like the trucks though :)

and probably no older than 16, but hell yea sounds like the truck is pounding, i still havent got to hear it with subs :angry:

hell it works for me!!! seriously bill i have yet to hear another ride that a didnt wanna get out of, the 250 is the best thing ive heard, i love how it sounds, its absolutely perfect!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

she is hot, and she likes bass. *heavin*

and probably no older than 16, but hell yea sounds like the truck is pounding, i still havent got to hear it with subs :angry:

Shes 15, And I feel sorry if she dates a guy with beat cause I ruined her :D That girl is going to cost her daddy a bunch of money in his life :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

how about some more pics as the videos load. photobucket FTL.

When this happens,

Posted Image

It's time for plenty of these.

Posted Image

and some more.

Posted Image

Taking in the sights.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Did some driving around on Sunday before we headed home.

Checked out Hollywood and Beverly hills.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Never knew Wonder Woman had such a flabby ass :D

Posted Image

As close as we were going to get to the Playboy Mansion

Posted Image

And a little something for Roscoe ;)

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hellz yeah!! Most ppl dont believe me when I say theres a whole BLV named after us! Thanx G.Gramps (not you bill my real gramps) But yea thank you 2! :clapping:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

like them alpine cars. girl is hot and likes bass. truck is badass as usual. and loox like a great time

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build