its a style , not my style but its a style, i can see why its bad ass but this one aint the best ive seen from a donk or high riser. i dig everything but the paint. suspension is too high(6/10). rims are ok(6/10). its decent but id take a truck bagged on 28s any day of the week.

Why can't everyone have a mindset like this guy!? oh that's right because it's the interwebz and people have to talk shit if they won't personally dick ride it :yahoo:

It's cool and all, but it's almost to much. I think I seen this last year, but it wasn't on air, and didn't have the damn horns on the f king roof!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

so what are you saying? Does my truck look stupid on 2??-75-15's. LOL snow sucks but i still tucks. :rofl:

l_7774ba93fdc1422f99106e301061dec5.jpg

I'm sorry but that is hideous...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I feel like I'm in a bad dream, looking in on someone having a bad dream.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 11 months later...

DELETE

my reply was was too honest and I just realized how old this thread was. I just plain feel sorry for people who like this crap. the end

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

• 2 weeks later...

i like/hate the big rim style. (note its only a donk if its a '71-76 caprice/impala, thats a 91-96 in the vid so its a bubble) when done in this fashion with junkfood/cartoon themes gaudy "leather" colors in the interior(why can't anyone have the imagination to pick a completely different color that looks good with the exterior instead of the same color as paint) too much wheel gap and a overall tasteless look. I do like the style that most built in the ATL are going with now. tasteful candy colors,no graphics,no lift but the "natural" lift thats going to happen when you increase the distance from the wheel hub and the road. and 3 piece forged wheels. the current Donk,Box and Bubble has a black donk with 24 &Swiss rims and a twin turbo big block. And stupid is like beauty in that its in the eye of the beholder. To some people it is also stupid to ruin all practicality of a car by using all the storage space and even the seats to make room for a big ass speakerbox and batteries, to have said big ass speakerbox break the roof,taillight and various interior pieces all just to make a bigger number on a laptop or to make some skank at a carshow hair blow with the bass

1997 crown vic police interceptor

headunit: avic x710bt

sub amp: powerbass xta 1500d

sub: fi 15" bl fully loaded

enclosure: 3.5 cubes @ 33hz firing through rear deck

mids/highs: crappy pioneer paper cone 6x9's and stock rears for now

mid/high amp:h/u power FTL

wiring: knuconceptz 1/0 memphis interterconnects

• 1 month later...

How can any one here say something is stupid or point less? Its all about taste and what you thinks cool. Im sure some people think car audio system that tear up your cars is point less and stupid. I wouldn't own a donk, but there cool . If you like it build it and roll that shit! Some of them are amazing how radical they get. Just like lowriders and big systems. Its all the same just diffrent flaver. Lol

• 1 month later...

not my style at all,but to each their own,seen it before but ill say this plain out,not a fan at all,i refer to donks as donts and thats just how i do,ima lowrider plain and simple.

i can respect the fact theres alot of hard work invested in it but seriously cmon now.

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

Archived