Im not digging the big M&M stickers on the car ....but i do like the fact that he can hop on 28s .....

I outta ban you for that the M+M guys are cool as hell.LOL

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

This isnt for the haters but the people who like big rims on cars

I dont care how dumb/gay you think these cars are but this is badass.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
what do you find badass about it , the M&M paint job/graphics ? , or the lift kit on it ? , or the air suspension built on a lift kit ? , the wheels ? , just kinda wondering. i my self don't care at all for them , it just doesn't look right to have all that permanent '' lift '' for a car . if you can't at least tuck your tire when your running airbags or hydraulics, then what's the point ( unless it's a 4x4 !! ) if your running low profile tires , you should be low !! for example= how would 33''swampers on beadlock wheels look on a slammed truck , see what im sayin' or at least where im coming from..... any how , i respect your taste to things i dont have for, hope i wasn't too much of an ass ( LOL !!!) .................... :rolleyes:

i dont like donks at all but a 3 wheelin donk that was pretty tight.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i dont like donks at all but a 3 wheelin donk that was pretty tight.

x2

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

I am the first person to say I dont like donks, and that one is no exception...However, I give mad props to the person who built that suspension. It is a craftsmanship thing. I appreciate the work that went into it, but dont like the overall product.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

eh i gives a fuck if i get banned for my opinion.

looks kinda retarded imo, im a drop and dragged kinda guy but i guess people can see that as stupid also.

the m and m's are about as good as ricers putting hella product stickers on thier civics imo (hella rice) i just dont know what to call it when idiotic black people do it.

IMO the whole donk movement makes us colored people look like jackasses

And in this day in age you are going to have people that like to talk about what they can do to their rides when it doesn't really serve any purpose but for show. I keep talking about the latest thing to come out on the market like clock wheels, a whole rim being a clock that doesn't spin, or clear wheels where you can see all in the wheels and brake assemblies, or even the asanti wheels with all the diamonds on them.... but eveyone's like why? for what purpose does that serve, it doesn't help in performance.... It's really a matter of style than purpose. You've seen it all, from the stretched and raised excursions with 10 doors on each side, to the bagged and tucked nissans with three or more axles in the rears, this donks and bubbles is a phase that will eventually fade, but as shops continue making wheels and other car accesories, people are going to continue flaunting them.... what's next..... tvs in the wheels playing whatever's on the deck in the car, I figured it out and know what to use, but I'm not about to go out and do it....

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Archived