Sampsonite Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 lol @ this thread. we need a "Best Of SMD" section, and this will go along nicely in it. --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
B Slaps Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 best and worst of smd. the funniest shit and the worst people! i bet that new screen name is his 99 vic I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Forevrbumpn Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 True- a section that is just clips of the scammers getting pounded on or somethin I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Big P Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 whoever you are, if you make fucksmd.com, can you at least get me a banner on your front page? We can do an exchange I just swooped that domain up
ALPINE408 Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 Cut the guy some slack I mean I let my imaginary friend stay on my couch for like a year cause I'm a good guy after a year I asked my imaginary friend if he could pitch in alil I never saw him again But ill be sure to get him on here so he can tell you alllll about it Have you ever had your woofers blown?
99vic Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 i bet he feels like this REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 serious i think everyone should post their best fail pic on here REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
B Slaps Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 this is for you bill I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
99vic Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 i lold at this one REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Noobtastic14 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 David i think i picked this one up from you- fits nicely for this as well.. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.