BassJunkie Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 it doesn't have to stand for steve meade designs, it could be fuckSuckMyDick.com haha 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
meade916 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 its cool, hes just tryin to be funny.........if he was serious it would be the thing is, i didnt even ban the guy so he should make a fuck roscoe.com or something......whoever the lead detective was who uncovered the double name I know I am SMD but this time my name was bennet and i wasnt 'enet. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Aaron813 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 its cool, hes just tryin to be funny.........if he was serious it would be the thing is, i didnt even ban the guy so he should make a fuck roscoe.com or something......whoever the lead detective was who uncovered the double name I know I am SMD but this time my name was bennet and i wasnt 'enet. I thought my mom was the only person still saying that lol
Sampsonite Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 its cool, hes just tryin to be funny.........if he was serious it would be the thing is, i didnt even ban the guy so he should make a fuck roscoe.com or something......whoever the lead detective was who uncovered the double name I know I am SMD but this time my name was bennet and i wasnt 'enet. ROFL!! I'd sign up... shhh.. --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Hannah Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 ROFL at the entire situation. Whatta douche.
RamenNoodles Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 At first I was like WTF!!!?!?! but now it makes more sense lol. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Forevrbumpn Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 I wonder how many people just looked at evesandears profile after seeing the dude in the avatar yeah we dont get many women round here lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
lance_aka_64 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 I wonder how many people just looked at evesandears profile after seeing the dude in the avatar yeah we dont get many women round here lol that's Drew's girl bro. Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
Big P Posted August 30, 2008 Author Report Posted August 30, 2008 Yea I did it purely to cock block that douche that was threating to make the web site. Ill probably just transfer the domain over to steve in the end But I wanted the dude to know who was a step ahead of him and I wanted every one to know i was behind it so I forward it to my myspace page and had some fun in this thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.