trainman0978 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 I love it. I click the link in your sig, and in the address bar I see "buy my hookers" fuckSMD, buymyhookers... sounds kinda like a pimp talking shit about another pimp. Need a feather and a big caddy convertible P ? :pimpsmileywithbighat: 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
roscoe1129 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 FUck me Fuck me fuck me Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 FUck me Fuck me fuck me nope not even on your birthday mang.
Big P Posted August 30, 2008 Author Report Posted August 30, 2008 I love it. I click the link in your sig, and in the address bar I see "buy my hookers" fuckSMD, buymyhookers... sounds kinda like a pimp talking shit about another pimp. Need a feather and a big caddy convertible P ? :pimpsmileywithbighat: lol Thats funny right there. I own www.buymyhookers.com to!
Chode69 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 I wonder how many people just looked at evesandears profile after seeing the dude in the avatar yeah we dont get many women round here lol i was gonna remove it but i saw she was a female so i let it stay. only fair...she sees our half naked girls posted up. NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Sp33dyG Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 i was gonna remove it but i saw she was a female so i let it stay. only fair...she sees our half naked girls posted up. and drew has that asian girl up there agn lol he posted up on the forums somewhere that if he puts up tha pic of the girl she gets 2 put up a pic of some guy the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
Sampsonite Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 nope not even on your birthday mang. Which is commin up Ya Know --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
roscoe1129 Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 nope not even on your birthday mang.Thank god I wasnt talking to you! Shut up asshat Which is commin up Ya Know eatabowlofdicks and a sideofsaucynuts Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
deafyT Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 FUck me Fuck me fuck me *grips roscoe's hips from behind* gimme yo cocktail, FRUIT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.