What Are You Currently Listening To

20 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

this shit hot

On 2/13/2017 at 1:26 PM, Ahmed Johnson said:

Boy, god damn this shit hits home

Yet the main stream rappers are some mumbling fools... Why the hell aren't these guys, and actual rappers, our main stream anymore... Smh

1 hour ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

Yeah, I can't listen to those dudes. It pisses me off they get shine with their drug addicted borderline homo rhymes

I am 20 in college, I can listen to it when I am partying because it is literally just for the hyped up beats. But definitely do not consider them to be rappers. When I can free style better than they can, something is definitely wrong. Do you have other actual rappers you listen to?

5 hours ago, ALDJ253 said:

I am 20 in college, I can listen to it when I am partying because it is literally just for the hyped up beats. But definitely do not consider them to be rappers. When I can free style better than they can, something is definitely wrong. Do you have other actual rappers you listen to?

Just troll this thread. Scroll back, EP and Ahmed are consistent, take it as a recommendation. Fucking music anymore is bunch of corporate algorithms and high motherfuckers with nothing to say. 

The only thing mainstream I can stand to listen to is KDE artists like Kendrick and Ab-Soul. Most of it is trash...actually 99% of it is. 

Danny Brown

Big KRIT

MF Doom (I have no clue if this guy is even fucking current...he has me so confused just listen to it) 

Joey Badass (killin' it right now)

Run the Jewels

vince staples

mick jenkins

isaiah rashad

childish gambino

Oddisee

thats all I got off the top of my head. Least current shit. 

Archived