Whats The Fastest Youve Gone

Everyone who posted speeding mph's gets a ticket in the mail now lol.

Na, both of mine happened in Mexico

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Ha.

The shit I know I've got away with is why I don't argue when I get caught for a 5 or 10 over, I just pay that shit.

Right. It's like.... "At least u didn't catch me yesterday....or with a....swisher :D

Na, both of mine happened in Mexico

Wow hoss that's even cooler now lol

To add...I've gone 155 in my 3000gt, in an undisclosed location :peepwall:

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

110+ in my Tahoe.. Nobody is awake when I'm coming off of duty on the weekends. And the ones that are happen to be kind enough to get out of my way. She handles it well.

178-179...speedo said 188-189....

gps and radar are the only real way to verify speed. And I know my speedo was off by 10mph minimum because I never got it corrected when I put a different sprocket on it.

gsxr 750. btw. And I will never do that again. 5 lane highway, midnight....racing a blown vette and a z28...buddy on a busa and a chopper. Busa was a spec when I was doing 178.

Passed two cops...totally not worth it in retrospect.

gps and radar are the only real way to verify speed. And I know my speedo was off by 10mph minimum because I never got it corrected when I put a different sprocket on it.

gsxr 750. btw. And I will never do that again. 5 lane highway, midnight....racing a blown vette and a z28...buddy on a busa and a chopper. Busa was a spec when I was doing 178.

Didn't get caught = worth it.

Lol

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Didn't get caught = worth it.

Lol

I was wearing a hoodie and no gear other then my helmet. Real stupid. I mean I was happy I didn't get caught obviously :).

I really try and get people who ride to obey traffic laws and wear the right gear...so you kinda feel like a hypocrite when you do dumb shit. Oh well. Also statute of limitations FTW.

I subscribe to the all the gear all the time theory(well almost all because I'm not wearing leather pants).

Sometimes it sucks real bad if you get stuck sitting still in the heat in full gear but I'd rather sweat than bleed.

I have rode maybe two or three times without my leather and one of those times it was over 100 degrees and I had a 4 hour ride to get home.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived