Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll take 4 Jackhammers and 2 T15K's please.

So would I, but youll just get bashed for having overpriced subs and amps. Lol

Id love to see that system Bill.. .lol

you do it man, I have faith in you

x2, but id love to have it.

Edit: this guy had the balls to buy the jack hammer, and then meter it, its far more then you see the demo vehicles doing it, but yet he is being bashed because he could of got so much more. After all the trash talking about these subwoofers with only doing a 135db on a audiocontrol mic because pimp my pos, and this one guy proves everyone wrong for the most part.

If its not the db rating they bash on, it moves to the price.

Half to if not 3/4 of the people talking about the cost cant even break a 150, yet they got all this room to knock someone elses setup. I find that humorous.

 

 

Posted

ya i saw a box with a sub in it. A .5 second in the beginning maybee 1.5 secoonds in the through the rear glass......

I want to see it moving maybee 1.5ft away. it's a jackhammer promo well sho me a jackhanmmer not a termlab.

Looks pretty damn loud though!

Posted

So would I, but youll just get bashed for having overpriced subs and amps. Lol

x2, but id love to have it.

Edit: this guy had the balls to buy the jack hammer, and then meter it, its far more then you see the demo vehicles doing it, but yet he is being bashed because he could of got so much more. After all the trash talking about these subwoofers with only doing a 135db on a audiocontrol mic because pimp my pos, and this one guy proves everyone wrong for the most part.

If its not the db rating they bash on, it moves to the price.

Half to if not 3/4 of the people talking about the cost cant even break a 150, yet they got all this room to knock someone elses setup. I find that humorous.

Its just like JL

JL has some good woofers and amps, but over priced

Id love to have a wall of JL 13w7s, but at a minimum of $699 each, for the quality of a $350-400 sub, its not worth it

and if someone came out with like 12-13w7 subs, hitting a 155, dude would get clowned too just like this guy

if ya got the money, go for it, fuk the haters

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

wow, a very overpriced sub is hiting a 153!!! woo woo go him, too bad he could have saved a bunch of money by switching to fi

whooo... another noob who doesn't know what he's talking about.

hey logan, if you got a btl 18 in ur x, would you automatically be doing 50's? idiot.

it dont take much to do a 152.0db man thats easy work lmao

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

Id sell both of my subs and amps if it would get me a jackshitter...than I would build a PROPER ported box for it, tuned to let's say, 28 hz, and move some air.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

nigggaaaa, if u had ATLEAST 8k like me what, what would u buy.....

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3181 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...