tejcurrent Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 I know before I got hired when things were going belly up I was lucky enough to have money in stocks and mutual funds I could and in part did use to pay bills. Glad I cashed in on that stuff when I did.. tejcurrent XS Power T3
dwright27 Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 ive been unemployed for like the last 2 weeks. everyone is either cutting back or i dont have enough experience fuckin sucks. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Guest Powered By Hate Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 ive been unemployed for like the last 2 weeks. everyone is either cutting back or i dont have enough experience fuckin sucks. My mom got laid off now i'll be paying my bills plus hers (like her house and truck) my hours got cut from 60 to like 38-42 a week.. wtf. Took an enormous paycut from an already pathedic check and nothing is getting any less expensive. i pay out so much I have fifty dollars a week to live off of.. My life is in the shitter. Starting to become disgruntled at work cause of this shit.. just hating being there for fucking pennies. Ive never even gotten a raise in 10 months. I make less than when I started and its peanut butter and jelly time alot of the time in the break room.. cant even afford the gas to get off the property for a bit. What can we do? Nothing.. sit there and eat it. Im about to lose everything my family has cause we cant bring stability to our own finances.. I used to sell 20-30 tires a day now its like 4.. 6.. maybe 8 if im lucky.. i mean like a SALE. people used to force me to find them tires and get mad when they ddint have any.. now they get mad when i tell them how much =[ Need a new shitty but higher paying job..
Ipod Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 well the news said unemployment went up 7.7% in cali and 7.4% in sac alone... Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
dwright27 Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 it still fuckin sucks regardless where it went up at. for about 4 months my mom has been the only one working and supporting the whole household. My dad had TONS of interviews but everyone said he was "over-qualified" hes a about to turn 55 so go figure why they told him that ....... avoiding a law suit. imma keep playing Keno maybe ill hit 100K 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Forevrbumpn Posted September 20, 2008 Author Report Posted September 20, 2008 best statement in this whole thread. you can thank bush and arnold for all of this. I try not to be to political, but I seen on CNN or somethin, about how McCain on Monday was talking about how the Economy is doing great, and there wont be any problems, we will pull out just fine The next day Dow dropped like 400+ points And Obama put McCain to shame on Wed about what he had said on monday, pretty funny Thats all Iam saying, dont want the post to get deleted I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Charger Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 Wow tough times for you guys. I hope you guys get things back together soon it's a shame to see so many people suffering the same thing. And if that don't pay off you can always whip out the Pyrex Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Big P Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 Did any one read this shit about AIG those fuckers are getting a 85 billion dallor loan from the government. Now this loan is just to keep the companys head up. The share holders will still have a 90% yes 90% loss in there share worth. OK so when we fuck up just make sure we fuck up big and uncle sam will step in right? these faulty mortgages closing down banks and fucking the economy up is exactly what hapend with the Great Depression.
EricM9104 Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 I was struggling a while ago. Got my first job at Subway when I was 14, worked there for 6-8 months, than got laid off cause they couldn't afford to have anyone part-time... Yet each paycheck was only 30-ish bucks. Finally got a job back in July (16yrs old), just turned 17 a month later, still working at Ray's food place. Fuck living in a 2,000 population "town." 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
B Slaps Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 Did any one read this shit about AIG those fuckers are getting a 85 billion dallor loan from the government. Now this loan is just to keep the companys head up. The share holders will still have a 90% yes 90% loss in there share worth. OK so when we fuck up just make sure we fuck up big and uncle sam will step in right? these faulty mortgages closing down banks and fucking the economy up is exactly what hapend with the Great Depression. yea this sucks i got ( had 21st century) not aig auto insurance. them fawkers just tried to cancel me. ive been with them for 6 years. i called up and flashed on them now i guess its all good. but yea its time for me to move out of the us i guess. redlight district here i come. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.