Second Skin Audio

Wall? Musical?

Chode69

AssMan has always had musical machines.

Not good for numbers, I mean BR a 155 isn't not a good number, but he isn't burping it at 63hz.

It does that at a respectable frequency.

I bet if Assman tried he could hit the brown note...that's way more awesome than good numbers at 63 hz :)

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

ive heard some walls burp out 163's at 60 hz and thats all they can do

ive heard some walls that were tuned way low and sounded great for music, but sucked on the meter (and by sucked i mean compared to an spl set up, still doing ~150)

you can definately have a good sounding musical walled off application, but im sure you already knew that and just wanted all of us to confirm it for you.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yes they can but like bill said its a different good. its much more brutal. and it will pound the hell out of you;

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well i stopped at 3 different places today and each of them are lookin for another 07 dakota for me. i want the same as what i had before. back seats will be comming out

dwright- i really wasnt sure almost every...actually every wall set up ive heard personally have been pure SPL. last guy that played music blew a sub so...yea thats why i asked...fuckin chode :D

aaron-im trying to stick to a midsize truck unless i moved to an avalanche. but im sure the dakota will handle the weight. besides its going to be in the middle of the truck not all on the bed like last time.

and to everyone else thanks. we will see how the verdict goes and how much its going to hurt the pockets. if everything goes to plan i will be breaking 150 and blastin some jeezy at the same time WOOTZ!! i wonder if ill be enough to bassrace the 149.9 class if not its gonna be a tougher 139.9 class because ill have to control it more

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

well i stopped at 3 different places today and each of them are lookin for another 07 dakota for me. i want the same as what i had before. back seats will be comming out

dwright- i really wasnt sure almost every...actually every wall set up ive heard personally have been pure SPL. last guy that played music blew a sub so...yea thats why i asked...fuckin chode :D

aaron-im trying to stick to a midsize truck unless i moved to an avalanche. but im sure the dakota will handle the weight. besides its going to be in the middle of the truck not all on the bed like last time.

and to everyone else thanks. we will see how the verdict goes and how much its going to hurt the pockets. if everything goes to plan i will be breaking 150 and blastin some jeezy at the same time WOOTZ!! i wonder if ill be enough to bassrace the 149.9 class if not its gonna be a tougher 139.9 class because ill have to control it more

i was just bustin your ballz .......

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer