My Bitch Is 1 1/2 Years Old.....still Kicks Ass!

A 32bit OS has the ability to address 4 gigabytes of memory. Now you may notice after you dropped in your 4 gigs of ram it shows up and 3.25gb or 3.5gb, this is because there is other memory in your computer that is address before your RAM. This could include a video card, sound card, or anything else in your system, the RAM is the last thing that is address and gets whatever is left over.

From Microsoft:

Posted Image

im running 16gb of ram on my vista ultimate machine, i dont need it because i havent played a game on her forever but it gets through my photoshop stuff and everything else pretty easily

fixed typo

Edited by James

Everybody says dont go over 2 gigs or a gig of ram its a waste there dum i would go with 4 gigs thats a good amount of ram i have a computer that had 2 gigs and then i put 4 gigs of ram in and i thanks it runs better i would not go over 4 tho.

Didnt you reed?

"i would not go over 4 tho" lol

Allt he info u need to know is posted up here.

/geek

watercooling is easier then you think! You just need a spot for the tank and pump, other then that its not bad.

I know, lol.... I've had MANY water cooled systems :) I go through computers like it aint no game :lol:

The computer that I have now is a little out-dated though.. Just upgraded a month ago too :(

Its crazy how fast computers go out of date :(

BTW, I'm runnin Windows VIsta, and my Windows experience level is 5.7! Lowest being my Hard Drive transfer rate..

Whats yours?

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

but SLI out and into a Matrox "triple head2go" should work great! I may do it! Ive got "dual head2go" on my work computer and its awesome. I use it for work related stuff only since this thing is not a gaming rig but for what i use it for it works great. Triples on a Alienware should be teh sex :)

hellz yeah. get a triple head to go and youd have a panoramic gaming experience.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/