Sonic Electronix

How Is Dd (digital Design?) For An Audio Company?

rofl where u get that paint!!! imma ware it for halloween xD. and for the guy saying it was an african car, what you said was racist. we dont need that shit around here, this is a place for car audio enthusiasts. everyone is allowed here, haterz should be banned.

haha i'm anything but a hater man, i'm into car audio and help people out as much as i get helped, is there anything wrong with getting a little laugh in???

quit being a e-thug and actin hard and let's all just be friends :friends:

and lawlzzz at chargers picture, good stuff man

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

DD is awesome. I've had 1 3515 trunk setup hitting 145's and now got two 9515's in a civic hitting 151 off only 1200 watts.

I also gotta call bs, maybe if it was a crx, but a civic, no.

You should contact this dude....http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showuser=436

:)

A 9515 would laugh at 600w. The spiders are so stiff you can just about stand on the cones and the subs don't move.

The cones will move.

I competed most of the summer with a american bass sq 480 amp. It said 150 by 4 max on it. I ran it at 1.4 ohm stereo, and the highest score I could seem to do with the 2 18s in a wall was a 148 @ 55hz. I had to replace the amps stock 50 amp fusing with 80 amps of fusing, and even sometimes the 80 amps of fusing would blow. Amp was easily doing over 1000watts.

It is kinda funny that no one can tell you what you might hit, But everyone can tell you what you won't hit.

Its funny from years expierence of trying and see what does work, and what doesnt work..

2 18s in a high tuned wall, with the same power, and less cabin space then a honda civic will break the 150 mark before a car with the same power, more cabin space, and less cone area.

Funny how cone area and cabin space is a determining factor.

Its also funny when you get some noob on the site asking how loud he will be and what he thinks he will do in his car, when its his first stereo, never built nothing and just pieced his stereo together buy some guy with the same gear that can do 157+dbs, so he obviously thinks he will be as loud just because he has the same FI audio subs, and same RF amps in his wishlist.

And then they dont take into fact the 5+ runs of 1/0 wire (nor the cost of all the wire) all the batteries to keep the amps happy, and the high output alternators to keep the batteries happy...

Some average joe can go and put 2 10s in a honda crx and only get a 144 db. While someone like Steve Meade, David, Roscoe, spl2k (someone with audio knowledge) can go and put the same 2 10s in a honda crx with the same every thing and do a 152db.

It relys so much on skill, and knowledge, trial and error etc.

i never relly payed attention to dd stufff but charger that vid made me think twice nice set up.... and that kid with the lame ass racist jokes :aggressive: .... ur a pussy dont talk shit... what u dont like black pepole are u some bum fuck red neck?!?!? :wacko::crazy:

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

i never relly payed attention to dd stufff but charger that vid made me think twice nice set up.... and that kid with the lame ass racist jokes :aggressive: .... ur a pussy dont talk shit... what u dont like black pepole are u some bum fuck red neck?!?!? :wacko::crazy:

Lets all calm down kids...

Derp.

i never relly payed attention to dd stufff but charger that vid made me think twice nice set up

Thanks mate! :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

i had 2 9515 DD's in my blazer with 4000 watts, them things were nocking hard as hell! good product, cant go wrong with DD!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

One of our local shops has two 9918's, and one of them is currently installed in a metro with 3200 watts and it did a 147.3 on stock electrical.

Box is 6^3ft at 38.9 hz and its great on music, it can pick up the lows, and be really punchy at the same time...plays lollipop by lil wayne like no other sub I've heard.

Archived