True Trunk Car Doing A Hairtrick

:ninja:

i know someone that can move some hair with about 1600 clamped watts on stock voltage...

quite a bit of hair at that

:ninja:

:peepwall:

ninjas dont count

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Not sure if I should put this post here or not??? But does any have a video or link to one with a non-walled trunk car doing a hair trick?

[/quote

I tried to do a hair trick in my 03 focus se. But, not good luck. Barely little hair moved. I have a vid of my trunk flex. I had people say that was pretty cool looking. I wish I had the video of a chick that wanted to put her head in my trunk. Crazy but it sure made her hair move. She liked it.

my youtube. idk I get people that see this and say it looks cool how it flexes. So I put on youtube and nothing. lol

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

holy thread bump terry! i was reading this, and like wtf, this is from 2008... who in the hell brought this back to life... haha, none other than the trunk king himself, of course.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

This is my Malibu, Hairtrick with the driver door open.

My seats completely fold up and I did no modifications to my car to fit the box or anything.

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/Krannyman92/?action=view&current=VIDEO0110.mp4

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

the notion of hair tricks wit me beefy single 12" sounds like a challenge to me..i'mma see if I can pull it off...i'll have to wait till I get my DC alt dropped in for moar powa!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

This is my Malibu, Hairtrick with the driver door open.

My seats completely fold up and I did no modifications to my car to fit the box or anything.

http://s53.photobuck...t=VIDEO0110.mp4

i think by a 'true trunk car' they mean sub, port back( i obviously dont agree lol)

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived