dmanson Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 yeh i remember this truck. looking good. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
dwright27 Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 w00t tappered horn right?? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
bangin_explorer Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 It's getting there finally. I've waited a long time to start on it, and now I finally have the time. I took 3 weeks vacation, since I'm switching jobs on Fort Bragg, I had to burn up some vacation time. So I've still got 2 more weeks off work before I start my new job.and i've waited quite awhile to see this ole truck to be put to work again .. it will be a great build for sure.. Good luck Rich and i will be checking in on this. great so far. ....................................................... ROE Ref's- Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe, 2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89, bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat, checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T, Audiobahnfreak, + more... SMD Ref's- Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998, Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824, 96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC, mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs... CAC Ref's- forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak, iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie... THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
Stephen Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 I like it you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Sampsonite Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 awesome! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Bills Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 dude, i'm really likeing this one. i love the box!!! Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Torres Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 i went up against this truck in dbdrag a long time ago at my first comp. i had 1 18, but above the window line so i was considered a wall i think? needless to say he beat me
stratusrt01 Posted November 1, 2008 Author Report Posted November 1, 2008 Having fun with it right now. Today is filled with building customer boxes for the shop, so I don't think anything's going to happen today. Maybe tonight I'll start cutting the baffle out and rebuilding it, but nothing to see until probably Monday. More boxes to build tomorrow, I'm afraid.
00sdime00 Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 Looking good Rich...I didn't know it was you that Jay sold it to. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
mrrairai Posted November 1, 2008 Report Posted November 1, 2008 This is looking very nice. Member since 25 Jun 2006 2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.