• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are u guys talking about

volfenhag are only the finest imported german subs

LOL NOT

you would be better off with xplods,p1s or comps

i think my stock system could hit a 123

We actually metered the stock system in a blazer extreme one day and it did a 121 on the termlab....

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

If your impressed by a 123 then woot for you.

your not even blowing ear drum yet...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Everyone has to start somewhere. The key is to not bash him but to help him. Too often are people told something and belive it to be the shit. We should teach these young bucks to avoid creating the sayers in life.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Everyone has to start somewhere. The key is to not bash him but to help him. Too often are people told something and belive it to be the shit. We should teach these young bucks to avoid creating the sayers in life.

Ohh, very true. I've heard those subs outside a pawn shop before and they are total shit IMO, but to get a 123 from 1 15 surprises me. There's alot better stuff out there man. If you have any questions or want some advice on anything, just ask and we shall help. Or at least try to help.

Archived