Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

congrats bro!!! now put some pics up!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

congrats. thats a nice truck for that much. now i think you should wall it off =]

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Posted

that looks like my suburban ull love it and it dont drink as much gas as u think

Like A Rock

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

Nice Bangin. I'm sure your going to have a Bangin Hoe. That's what you should change your name to now, Bangin Hoe :) I bet those DD 18's are gonna be hella loud in the back of that beast. I've heard several Tahoes and they get loud pretty easy and sound very good, but you already knew that. Looking foward to a build log on this one man.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

edit: and pix of the car that wasn't tooken off of ebay hahah

Actually those are the pics from the dealer...... I meant to post a link to a simular one on ebay. but forgot too paste the link.

If your still in disbelief here ya go, straight from dealers site : http://vanhornhyundai.com/Default.aspx?inv...owned-inventory

Here is the ebay link I forgot to post...

206,000 miles!!! and almost a $7grand buy it now.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-T...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

pics or I call:

:bsflag:

Call Bs all you want bro.. :)

congrats. thats a nice truck for that much. now i think you should wall it off =]

Not happening. My caddy got walled because It was paid in cash, and was getting old. I have no reason to wall my hoe I can fit 4 18s with ease, where i couldnt fit 2 18s in the caddy :(

Nice Bangin. I'm sure your going to have a Bangin Hoe. That's what you should change your name to now, Bangin Hoe :) I bet those DD 18's are gonna be hella loud in the back of that beast. I've heard several Tahoes and they get loud pretty easy and sound very good, but you already knew that. Looking foward to a build log on this one man.

Oh yea bro!! Lol But Bangin Hoes sounds better :P

Heres 2 pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

 

 

Posted

Pics of your ugly mug in said Tahoe or it didn't happen :bsflag:

:D

Congrats focker. :good:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

Little frustraded with the whole cd player deal.. got my harness, got my dash spacer. Got the brain mounted wires ran (nightmare to feed up thru dash (fucking external brains))!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9174 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...