What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

My wedding night. Just kidding. I had a kidney stone. and a staph infection on my knee. if i wouldnt have gone to the doctor when I did (which i planned on going a day later) he told me he would have put me in the hospital. i was on crutches for a week after he lanced it. about 6oz of infection came out of it then and then more later that week... that thing felt like i kicked in the knee rom the front.. and also getting hit but a car me and my wife and kids were walking and the driver almost ran over my son. thank god someone pulled him out of the way....

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

i cant really think, but i know the worst thing was when i was little (like 12 or something) i was ice skating at someones bday party i think, and i was screwin around with my cousin (chasing each other on the ice, etc) and he took off so i chased him again, grabbed his leg and the other leg flew up and the ice skate blade hit me right in the center of my nose (in between the nostrils)

i didnt even know it beacuase my face was numb and cold from the ice, but afterwards it hurt like a bitch..... never realized how sensitive it is in between ur nose lol... and when the gave me stiches...omg.......

i guess u can say that was the worst pain

I was shooting some ball Feb 4 2008 n fukkkked my shit up. We used to play about 4 times a week, we'll my friends still do, I don't. I went down to catch a guy that got a quick breakaway n when I went up to block him running full speed we both came down and his weight was on me. I landed on my left foot and it continued to fold behind me. When I rolled over my right foot was straight and my left heel was where my toes should have been, Yeah turned my foot around completly backwards. My calf muscle was even sitting on the top of my shin. I didn't know I was in the hospital for 5 days either with all the drugs. The bad thing was I had been playing for 3 hours then this happend n I couldn't drink anything until 8 the next night, I was so dehydrated and I freakin couldn't bath off, so you know the smell was bad lol. I still have a plate in my ankle with 9 screws and with this cold weather it sucks

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

I fell from a shelf in a warehouse (those big shelves like in home depot) and fell in a push up position, and broke both of my elbows and sprained both my wrists.....

I couldn't wipe my ass for weeks.

Oh and also a low back sprain, OMG did that hurt I felt like an old man....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I had my thumb smashed at the base of the nail to the point where it opened up like a zippo lighter. The real fun part was the re attachment of my thumb when they couldn't numb it before the went to work on it. I remember them pulling my nail as clear as day today. it took 2 surgery's and I still have a great deal of pain from it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

playin soccer tryin to bust this big dudes ass and then shin to shin, about a 200+ pounder weight lifter vs me a 115 pounder at the time.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i fell and scraped my knee once, that hurt bad :(

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

when i was five i was playing on a slide and i was pushed by accident by my cousin and i fell and the way i landed i broke my arm in four places and the bone was sticking out my arm. i still remember it like it was yesterday. =[ ouch. haha.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

i say the worst pain i ever felt was now, having kidney stones. these damn things hurt bad http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif . 2nd is when i got stabbed that was some pain too, i use to think it was the worse thing until last week lol, and 3rd was when i broke my hand a few months ago, im still filling a little pain from that.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

gawd damn, some stuff is brutal ha

i have a few but the most recent off the top of my head, snowboarding up at boreal, going for a 50ft step down, huuuuuuge, like not what you see when your driving by, like big fucking jump, went for a 720, nothing special, over shot it, landed in the transition to flat on my left shoulder and top of my head, (i always wear a helmet) compressed my spine, and was knocked out for about 30 seconds, woke up with ski patrol calling for a paramedic lol

but the landing on my head and shoulder also tore my hip outta place, and gave me a tear in my snowboard pants from the top of my ass crack, to half way up my zipper...

i had to put these on, i think it's hilarious, i know all your pictures would be worse for sure, they split because when i landed on my head my knees sucked up so high and out to my chest when my hip popped out that they gave way

Posted Image

Posted Image

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Archived