Sonic Electronix

Deephitters Magazine's Prop Vehicle "lil Beast" (rebuild)

That video was like watching a infomercial about a shop then a ghetto soup opera. Way too much hate in NY. Bashing other peoples gear is seriously retarded.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

That video was like watching a infomercial about a shop then a ghetto soup opera. Way too much hate in NY. Bashing other peoples gear is seriously retarded.

thats the way they do it in new york, it looks natural and seems like a "friendly" hate sort of thing.

let the man do his thing.

Hey Whatever happened with that raffle you were doing? :unknw:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:blink: *leaving thread before it gets thick*

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ut oh!!! let me go put on my waders!! this shit is gonna get real deep

ROTMFFLMMFAO

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

yea, about that raffle....

but we def shit talk out in LI, i shit talk customer's stuff and sell em new stuff, say it with a smile and give a pound and its all good, its just fucking around

but for real, im curous about that raffle, i was almost dumb enough to buy one of those 85$ squares of paper

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

please show me , RF working with you, you don't own a shop, you own rag for a magazine.

They advertise with me in the last 4 issue and they have me on their site in the marketing partner section. How you like them apples? here's a link for proof http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/partners/marketing_partners/. Is there anything else? It's a rag so you call it but at the end of the day I am the marketing and promoting of these NYC Ghetto streets. You have no idea what you are talking about or how to market from what I see by insulting a certain group that in number have money. 1 high end, white collar, suburban gentleman spends $3000 in equipment. There is 200 urban guys to match that one guy spending an average of $125 for a car audio equipment..Math/ 1x3000=? or 200x 125= ?. Listen, you just came out with this company, don't be in a hurry to knock it down.

I don't understand all the hate here, but the guy found a market and caters to there needs and wants. Don't hate the guy cause hes diffrent and does not do things the way most of us do. The guy on the forum seems like a real nice guy and isnt talking crap here about vendors and businessmen. If he has to play a roll when hes around his customers so be it, its kinda like if you kiss you bosses ass to get a raise. Diversity is a good thing, just because hes diffrent doesnt make him wrong.

Thank you Sir, you just made my point crystal clear

4 12???? man go big & loud or stay home.... @ nightshade 18 and 4 saz 3k and some a E8 midbass, 5 1/4 midrange a tweeters in each door pushed by sundown 100.4 = king on new york

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I thought about it but I think with (4) 12s it should knock hard but I'm not closing the door on your suggestion, thanks

mid 40s tune is ewww not a good plan at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lighten up, it's not your cup of tea so change the channel.

thats the way they do it in new york, it looks natural and seems like a "friendly" hate sort of thing.

let the man do his thing.

alot of guys here do it but not to do any harm, we understand each other and the crowd loves the hype. Thanks Kent

The raffle thing was covered in another thread in which me and Meade was having this discussion. Let me give you and raytard cliffnotes

1- ended 11/08

2- only 500 and change tickets sold and min. was 1000

3- returned everyones money back except for two guys that I can't find

4- meade question me if i sold 500 why i didn't raffle it and i told him because in the ticket stub it says the rules clearly

Posted Image

5- I still have the truck

6-i will not do any alterations on it except maybe changing my (3) 500.1s to (3)1000.1s

and that's the end of that.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

yea, about that raffle....

but we def shit talk out in LI, i shit talk customer's stuff and sell em new stuff, say it with a smile and give a pound and its all good, its just fucking around

but for real, im curous about that raffle, i was almost dumb enough to buy one of those 85$ squares of paper

This thread was about the S-10, it's turned to bashing on me, bashing my rag, /s about the Beast. May I please post what I promised when it goes in to the shop?

Archived