Sonic Electronix

Deephitters Magazine's Prop Vehicle "lil Beast" (rebuild)

You can not compare soundstream XXXs to a Digital Designs woofer a Fi woofer An Atomic woofer a T3 woofer. You just cant. Not even in the same ball park. Ive known team soundstream guys who get cut a hella deal and they run one of the above mentioned woofers. Now I wont knock American Bass an an AMP company but thats about it.

As far as the mid 40s tune it will be garbage for music. you could probably throw up a wicked 52 hz burp with it but you are going to have literally no bottom end.

Since you guys are all about showing out. Move some fucking air. Make it hurt. nothing has a wow factor like a few 18s. you think 15s look big. hell you can sit one inside an 18. trust me.

Im not going to argue with you about this because I know where itll go. You'll defend everything you have til your last breath and wont take any constructive criticism.

Oh and i know you can lay frame on 22s. I've seen it done with 24s on a s10. It just takes a bit of fabrication.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hey Beast. I know we are cool. We've talked on yahoo alot but if you do come to SBN your not gonna get what you think for! You better bring the big body with alot more than whats in it now. I do want you to come so i can see if its as show worthy as it seems now in vids. I hope all works out this year with no issues so we can meet finally. Congrats on the new son!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

anyway, goodnight kind people,. Im off to spend some time with my 5 day old son :yahoo:

congratz.

I would never be able to touch those doors. They look so good. i would freeze and be like nope cant do it.

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

To get respect i have to do it myself? Chicken didn't do the caddy and he is the owner. Will you attack him the same when it's out and about and start ragging him for not building his truck? He is a busy man doing his music thing or whatever, I'm busy doing my thing. It's not far to throw that out there plus I said that I will be doing parts of this project and not just sweeping/cutting wires. I'm not looking for credit, this is mostly Heads project but I will assist him in whatever needs to be done. Thanks for th comment on my son

NP, I'll do it. Just come over and let me know who you are and it's on. I hope it's more than just meter. I do DEMO, Streetbattles but I'll do the meter for fun. 54@30hz don't think is going to beat nobody though

Rofl, Dj's truck will DEMO, streetbeat, bassrace, and do over a 160 on the meter all day long. Prepare yourself for a beating :o

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

No offense but "clipping wires and sweeping up the shop" doesnt constitute as helping with the build to me. I can see you now screwing shit in and not really doing much more then you said then telling people you do everything.

I dont really respect you because you just shit talk and call people out. Its just annoying. You dont have respect for the audio scene at all. You just do it to say you have it. I might not have the money you have or the equipment you have but I think I get more respect from you because I do things myself, and dont talk shit on anyone. I also HELP other people out when I see them, you make more enemies then I have ever seen.

Maybe its just me but it seems like the audio scene in NY is lame as fuck because its nothing but shit talking and trying to see how big each others penis' can be with their rides that they had nothing to do with in the build process. Fuck that.

haha

damn yo

me and friends always shit talkin ...

i call them out in basket ball foot ball girls etc. they call me out too

its all in good nature tho

and we dont hang around dudes that stuff to the heart

but i didnt see the video im on psp

2ng76er.jpg

Dream Car

I dont see anything wrong in the video bro keep it up thats the way we do it in Los Angeles any one wants to battle we talk shit but we aint going to kill no one over calling some one out. This people here should go to a lowrider battle down in Los angeles now that is real shit talking in a battle lol. Keep it up :clapping:

Thanks, I guess it's more of a big city thing

You can not compare soundstream XXXs to a Digital Designs woofer a Fi woofer An Atomic woofer a T3 woofer. You just cant. Not even in the same ball park. Ive known team soundstream guys who get cut a hella deal and they run one of the above mentioned woofers. Now I wont knock American Bass an an AMP company but thats about it.

As far as the mid 40s tune it will be garbage for music. you could probably throw up a wicked 52 hz burp with it but you are going to have literally no bottom end.

Since you guys are all about showing out. Move some fucking air. Make it hurt. nothing has a wow factor like a few 18s. you think 15s look big. hell you can sit one inside an 18. trust me.

Im not going to argue with you about this because I know where itll go. You'll defend everything you have til your last breath and wont take any constructive criticism.

Oh and i know you can lay frame on 22s. I've seen it done with 24s on a s10. It just takes a bit of fabrication.

You wrong, I can take people telling their suggestions. It's better to hear, obsorb and apply the best way. The only thing is that I can't put equipment that is not directly involved in DH because of business purposes also I was told that (4) 18s in a wall don't have the air space to do it but I have two weeks before I start the project to finalize it. Changing the exterior or customizing to fit the 24s is not an option as this vehicle is fine for it's purpose. Im not looking to drop to much on this project.

Hey Beast. I know we are cool. We've talked on yahoo alot but if you do come to SBN your not gonna get what you think for! You better bring the big body with alot more than whats in it now. I do want you to come so i can see if its as show worthy as it seems now in vids. I hope all works out this year with no issues so we can meet finally. Congrats on the new son!

LB, I didn't understand your statement. are you talking about LiL Beast or the other truck? Thanks on the baby comment

congratz.

I would never be able to touch those doors. They look so good. i would freeze and be like nope cant do it.

Posted Image

He is going make those windows power now because rolling them up and down manually is not cool. The guy that had it before did an incredible job on the glassing and painting.

Rofl, Dj's truck will DEMO, streetbeat, bassrace, and do over a 160 on the meter all day long. Prepare yourself for a beating :o

lol, that's fine. Ain't scared here. We spoke about it already and we will play after I'm finished with Pipo.

yo beast fuck what they say, you keep doin what your doin. i'm a bassracer and i think havin battles like that are great and very entertaining. so what if your talkin shit, its just the competitiveness in men. i don't think these guys ever think about that, you see people talkin shit on espn all the time, its just the nature of the beast. so keep doin what your doin dawg

yo beast fuck what they say, you keep doin what your doin. i'm a bassracer and i think havin battles like that are great and very entertaining. so what if your talkin shit, its just the competitiveness in men. i don't think these guys ever think about that, you see people talkin shit on espn all the time, its just the nature of the beast. so keep doin what your doin dawg

thanks NSA, regardless I will keep doing it because it's demanded by this market and the competition is fun. Check some of my battles

Archived