Jump to content

Babies Are On The Way. Edit: Are Here!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Congrats! How's Mama doin?

originall she was on oxtgen and low bp but shes doing better now...dave just left for hospital so he'll updatewith pics when he gets home
Posted

First, thanks to everyone for the well wishes, we Appreciate it tremendously.

I dunno where to start.

I am blessed in more ways then one.

I am to tired to explain it all, right now, I haven't slept in30+ hours.

so I post the link to my myspace page you can look at the pics there.

sorry Im just to tired right now to post them.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1217074

hope that link works

Thanks for all the love I really needed it today.

David

Posted

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DAVID YOUR A LUCKY GUY!!!! :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

congratz dave

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

Bout time brotha....them babies were holdin out. Congrats David.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 449 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...