Jump to content

What Do You Do For A Living?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need stickers

like 100 or so 2 styles

Diablo Audio Technologies 2" x 16" like 50 of these in Red or white doesnt matter prefer red.

www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com about 50 or so of these in white or silver or red I really like the silver look, but would settle for white or red.

pm me with a qoute. oh the font is yataghan.

Posted

I'm a LAN/Systems Administrator for a power company here in St. Louis. I'm currently going through this pilot program where I will float around 5 different IT departments within the company for about 18 months to get a more well rounded and divers experience in IT. My pay range is in the mid to high $40K range, but after I'm out of the program and assigned to a more permanent role within the company my pay should increase by up to 44% of what I currently make. I'm trying to get as much experience as I can and hopefully move into Information Security role (managing internal/externel firewalls, intrusion dections, password encryptions and security policies pertaining to data managemnent).

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Posted

Grocery clerk FTMFLLL!! been doin it 2 years and its getting old as hell lol, i work with good ppl so its not all bad. I make $9 an hour so that sucks too.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Posted

i kill the enemy's of the united states of america, currently chillin in Iraq with my little army gun!

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Posted

i'm in my last semester of college and am an installer for a local shop... make 42% commission off all labor i do. It's not bad since we stay busy. It's easy, laid back, and fun... i've been putting in resumes for a new job now that i'm graduating and will miss installing :( but the money will be much better with a new job :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

Melissa We Finally Got a Pool and Could always use new Pool toys/ Equipment...

Just found our new Supplier :)

I might be able to hook ya up!

Posted

19, freshmen in college and work for my uncle at Western Wisconsin plastics making $14 an hr...and motocross and audio on the sides.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...