Red Navis Photoshop

When did I ever say anything about his car in this thread vic? When i do say things about him, its because he is the type of person we dont need on this site. He lies, steals, and says racial remarks constantly. Last time I checked, me doing so did not constitute as having a man crush on him.

You hit the nail on the head with that one vic.

When did I ever say anything about his car in this thread vic? When i do say things about him, its because he is the type of person we dont need on this site. He lies, steals, and says racial remarks constantly. Last time I checked, me doing so did not constitute as having a man crush on him.

You hit the nail on the head with that one vic.

it was a joke calm down kid

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

lol none of my cars are in my name, child support doesnt like you having lots of assets in your name, they start taking and taking when you get behind like myself

lol none of my cars are in my name, child support doesnt like you having lots of assets in your name, they start taking and taking when you get behind like myself

i feel ya there...with 6 kids plus it went up per month lol. yeah wheres the PS pics hahahaa

Damn thats sad...All my shit is in both mine and the Wife's names and I'm the one collecting child support (Back child support now that he's 18).....My oldest Son's Mom pays me a whopping $50 a month but since she doesn't ever work that shit just adds up every year...I get her income tax refund, stimulas payment and any other extra funds she gets.....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

• 2 months later...

Posted Image

since my car is poosted all up in here...until i get my photoshop re activated got some new rims yay! i believe 305/35/24 i got this body kit he said nothing bigger can fit unless i run rubber bands or 25 series which i do not want this is perfect

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

your riced out navi is looking better than when i first seen it :)

your paintwork is retarded cheap where do you go?

lol thanx u get used to it after a while.. but after i put the 18'sin there im sure the body kit wont hold up long lol it actually looks like something now.i love it was gonna sell it but not anymore had it for a while cant let go

edit: i went to mirical paint down the street frommy house well my dad did i was in jail lol...same shit getting my jambs done soon hopefully if i have time

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived