This is simply the best forum I have ever come across. On my birthday I recieved emails from 40 forums saying "happy birthday" and I know I'm registered on many more then that but this is definitely the best one there is. very minimal shit talking to each other, amazing moderation, always something to read and learn about, and an awesome group of people!!

who else agrees? and what else do you enjoy??

yeah i agree too if ur in to loud music and meeting locals this is the place to be

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i agree i learned a lot from this website and still learning.

without this website id prolly go in the wrong direction

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

yeah this is mos def the best forum imo. ive learned soooo much from this place. even know on my birthday i cant say i received the same but i knew no one on here then. look not even two months later and i know abunch of people. and im even going to my first show in acouple weeks hopefully. or get together. and i even am getting the best brand IMO for subs and amps and i found out about them on this site. sundown FTW!!!!!!!!!!! oh and im part of a team actualy. makes me feel special. lol

Edited by mrafrica
And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i'd say the highest knowledgeable guy concentration. Not to big, not too small, and the people who pipe up with info are almost always right

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i spend a lil bit of time here, and i honestly cant stand most of the other audio sites when i venture off onto them. i still l;earn somethign from diyma when i go over there but the others meh

a little bit of time? dude you live on here I think..... :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Naw man luckily and with the help of the admins and mods this has stayed a very good forum and I feel respect is given and received around here because the people deserve it.

Everything thing here is "fine and just" like its should be and everthing works out.

There is to much misinformation out there and they do take car audio seriously here and I'm thankful that this site exist.

Shit with a hobby that is all about fabrication there is always something to learn even if you are very experienced.

Thanks to one of Kingsuv's (Bill) builds I now have a few more ideas in my head on how to make a cut through look nice and I have had my hand in a few cut throughs in my time. Ya thanks Bill.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png