Sonic Electronix

I want to say its on at 8pm central time on TLC, and reruns at 10pm central time on the same channel.

Street Customs – Zack & Cody Xmas Cars:

The WCC crew customize a Subaru Impreza STi and a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO for Dylan and Cole Sprouse, stars of Disney Channel's "Suite Life of Zack & Cody." Later Ryan surprises the teens with a Christmas-morning delivery.

Super Steve and Jassa himself hopped in the Civic and hauled the guts of the Sprouse Twins’ sound systems to Corona, California to meet back up with the West Coast Customs crew and help Ryan and Jason get the cars lined up to not just drop the jaws of the twins, but do our best to break their jaws loose from their hinges! As with most show cars and cars on TV, there had to be a fine line walked between awesome aesthetics and down-n-dirty performance to show the world just what WCC is capable of cranking out. This episode should give a much larger market of average folks a view of Digital Designs and the performance that we have to offer through West Coast Customs and our exclusive dealer base. If you are a DD Family Member, either a dealer or direct customer, you’ve undoubtedly tried to share your DD experience with customers or friends and battled the “big name” influence had over them. Let all those folks know that this show is coming on Thursday @ 9pm (replayed @ 11pm) and they better be watching. We appreciate each and every one of you guys and gals for getting us where we are now and helping us get to the next level! Let’s take advantage of this show and another upcoming episode and help our pals at WCC put together sound systems that can’t be touched.

Awesome :)

Record it and upload to the 'tube for us please :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

I want to say its on at 8pm central time on TLC, and reruns at 10pm central time on the same channel.

just set it to record

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

JUST SAW IT lol looks sick as fuck it was teh honda that has the 3 8s in it that looks like 3 damn bazookas in it lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

dude, the date/time stamp in the forums is all screwed up

what is the DATE this airs?

The date stamp says this was yesterday

edit:

reading Expos post, looks like its tonite

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived