Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

Uninterrupted Build Logs - Anyone Else Want One?

this is awesome. Really making this forum into the BEST on the net. I will be viewing this section ALOT.

Hey Steve, I would like to have a UBL if possible...just let me know.....Im putting an 18 in a 7 cubic foot ported box in my 06 hyundai tiburon..i plan on entering it in world finals this year in Tulsa, OK..Thanks

Brody

Yup can do with a link to the chitter chatter thread in it as well b4 you start one make sure you get with us admins to ensure we can lock it b4 it gets out of hand

Oh and since this isnt a charity organization paypal is welcome :D;) as it will be a contiued updated progress.

If you dont want to pay me and chode give it to steve for website maintanance :D

:D

Steve, Chode or Roscoe

I'd like to start an official build log here at SMD. The few that I have have exceeded well over 10-15pages. LOL

Could I get an uninterupted build log and be approved for a 2nd open log?

Thanks and as always

Have a Loud Day!

Yo Mods

since my build is nearing the end I'd like my own UBL for my diesel

LMK what I gotta do

Alohas

~Smokey

Hey guys, been doing work building my "Kickin' Cruiser", and so far so good! I've been getting quite a bit of comments, and that's cool and all. But the thread starts off kinda crappy, and I'm afraid a lot of people give up after the first page or two. So I was thinking an uninterrupted build log, to go along w/ the regular build log, would be in order. I know I don't have 15 pages yet, but I will. Believe that.

So anyway, keep up the good work guys! Thanks for your time!

Purplehaze