How Do You Pay For It All?

These times are hard no doubt about it. One way I made a little extra cash on the side was this... Go to a part of the city or surrounding area you live in that is building houses. Its usually the richer parts of town. Find the builder of the homes and sit him down personally. Tell him you will be here ever week to clean a house out of all the trash, lumber, drywall, etc etc. It usually takes about a month for a house to be built so thats 4 times you clean out this house. And when you get 5-10 houses to do, it starts adding up. People leave all sorts of things on job sites. Copper is a big one. It takes alot of copper to wire a house and the excess just gets tossed and not used. Pick it up, strip it and make some money that way. Things like that will usually get you some extra spending money my friend.

A month? In the richer part of town? Just tossing out copper? Where are YOU from?

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i dont sleep, i work 24/7, my girl hates it...07sonatasp.ed knows what i mean, he's seen me work 8-10, run errands, cook dinner, put a system in (for him) while i do laundry from like 12-2 or 3am, shower, catch a wink, wake up at 7 for breakfast and do it all again

when my primary job isnt so busy (like 9-6 or 8, not 8-10 or midnight, or 6 not 7 days a week) i install on the side for a few bux (like throw h/us in for 20 or 30 bux, throw amps in, whatever)

did the construction clean up thing for a while, the copper wasnt worth my time on the sites i was on, but the 14/hr was sooooo worth it

did lawncare on sundays for a while, work like 6am-3pm and get 100-200 bux for "spring cleanup", like getting all the downed sticks, leaves, airate grass, lay fertalizer, etc...it was me, a buddy, and his dad's equipment, we drove a friggin lawnmower 5 miles to get to this one house, whatever it took.

i usually clear 1000-1100 a week in cash...200 or 300 more if I dont eat out every day and ride my bike to work, but sometimes you dont have the time or motivation.

can always surf craiglist free stuff/curb alerts for a/c units and break em down and get like 50-75 bux apiece ;) (atleast when copper was higher, theres a shitton in those things)

or you can hustle...the only people that dont make money are the ones with no motivation, there is a million and one things to do and the only thing stopping you is the time you can spare and the energy you have

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

the only people that dont make money are the ones with no motivation, there is a million and one things to do and the only thing stopping you is the time you can spare and the energy you have

you speak the truth there ray :D nobody said life is easy raight lol just gotto be creative sometimes

Work hard Monday to Friday, gettin dirty. I'm only an apprentice so saving money is hard but I save every dollar and cent possible.

Building a huge system takes big time and money!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

the no motivation thing isn't nessicary true because sometime no matter how hard you try their may not be opportunity for you to make money

Then you're being picky. You CAN get a job. Maybe not anywhere you want, but there's always somebody needing help.

If I lost my job, I could have two to three more within a week. McDonalds, Burger King, old ladies, neighbors, walking dogs, babysitting, shoveling snow/raking leaves, etc... Fill out an app, give it to the manager, tell them your situation and say you're willing to do ANYTHING for ANY pay. You might have one that day.

I can't stand people who say they can't get a job.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i work for my uncle making 14$ an hr, as a vac-former, laser operator, CNC operator, sand blaster, basically you name it in that shop and i do it! im not doin to bad for being 19 yrs old:)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I turn tricks :air_kiss:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the no motivation thing isn't nessicary true because sometime no matter how hard you try their may not be opportunity for you to make money

if you have the DRIVE there is ALWAYS a way to make cash

ALWAYS, no exceptions

yo might have to work for less than you believe you're worth, or do something noone wants to do, but there is ALWAYS something to do ALL THE TIME

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

A month? In the richer part of town? Just tossing out copper? Where are YOU from?

I live in Kansas City but the area I am talking about is around Overland Park, Leawood. These are multi million dollar houses and they dont exactly take there time on them. The quickest I have seen a 2 mill house go up in is a month and 2 weeks. When we deliver drywall to these places, there is atleast 4-5 pounds of excess copper wire per house. The best place to find copper at is apartments that are being built. Now granted the price of copper has gone down quite a bit(now less than a dollar per pound) it can add up and be a couple extra dollars in the pocket. Its all a matter of motivation.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Archived