cracker Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 ..its the return of the real nigga, with real shit,and when the smoke dies down there still a nigga left to deal wit. scarface - man ya'll got me playin all my music and drinkin on monday like its friday lol i could do this all day hahaha but i wont. my spelling will start gettin bad as hell lol ill have to change my name to "special Dan" or somethin March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
SplPhreak Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 that dmx shit is hard as fuck... nice find, i almost for got about it sad part is.... its the truth
FreelandKustomz Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 this whole song is awesome but here is my favorite line, masta ace - born to roll! "I wonder if I blasted a little Elvis Presley Would they pull me over and attempt to arrest me I really doubt doubt it, they probably start dancin Jumpin on my tip and pissin in they pants and Wigglin and jigglin and grabbin on they pelvis"
Mikesmith0890 Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 I started off in this game, heart full of high hopes Young and naive, No book full of fly quotes Crooked I - If you ever hear me This song is sick, could pull some good quotes from it AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
doug118 Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 Now she's mad at me, cause your majesty, just happened to be a pimp with a tragedy She want, us to end, cause I fucked with friends She gave me one more chance and I fucked her again I seen her tears as she busted in, I said, "Shit.. there's a draft, shut the door bitch and come on in Jay Z - Nigga What, Nigga Who 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
josh19866914 Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 anything from styles p is quotable IMO 2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 (6) Boston 6 1/2's (4) Boston SPG555 (2) Rockford Fosgate T1000 (1) Rockford Fosgate T400
B Slaps Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 lifes not a bitch, lifes a beautiful women.... you only call her a bitch cause she wont let you get that pussy- aesop rock I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
cracker Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 ...the name of the game is survival, i keep the thang on me like a preacher do a bible. WC March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
Zade08 Posted April 27, 2009 Author Report Posted April 27, 2009 lifes not a bitch, lifes a beautiful women.... you only call her a bitch cause she wont let you get that pussy- aesop rock Im lovin this one lol. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
tudski Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 your nobody till somone kills you- big 1996 deville on 18" full face rims -2 gauge wire. -a2400db -RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz -tview touch double din -rockford punch 6x9s(rear) -mtx 6.5(front) front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.