Jump to content

Favorate Rap Quotes?


Recommended Posts

Posted

and everybody talkin bout jin and juice, jin shot juice cuz the bitch was loose..-spice 1 187 proof

Posted

here's some of my fav's that just sound raw

'Meat cleaver, leave a gash in a bitches ass

see her dreams of being an R&B singer

Diva, leave her face cut up from the waist

up man what a waste of a pretty face

And this place ain't just safe, its just straight gangster'

'I'm so bananas I'm showin up to your open casket

to fill it full of explosive gasses

and close it back with a lit match in it

while I sit back and just hope it catches

Blow you to fragments

Laugh roll you and smoke the ashes '

'if you think you're the top and king of the castle, you about to be thrown off the throne and ripped a new asshole'

all 3 from eminem :)

'Fuck that with a big dick!

Never will I get wit a mothafucka tryin to get the millimeter twisted!

Bow to me!

Six six triple eight forty six ninty nine three!

well beware

On top of the world

It's mine! Look ma I made it!

Satan delayed it

But a higher power okayed it!

So I sprayed it!'

'I don't wanna be the one

to get a milla meter in the gut

I wanna be the one to hit' em with another milli

Cut up in the middle I'm a little sick

And different And I meant it

when I said it you remember that?

(Hell mother fuckin' yeah)

You don't wanna get in trouble

With a nigga like the Teccanina

if you're lookin' like a enemy, bust

We don't ever stop and take a minute we

just...

BREATHE'

last two from tech n9ne

 

 

Posted

"Booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks" - Some group on the boondocks.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

and everybody talkin bout jin and juice, jin shot juice cuz the bitch was loose..-spice 1 187 proof

+1 I totally forgot that album..

93 Chevy Silverado


Crossfire,Dayton


Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s


DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Posted

"ive got a restraining order against satans daughter, and i keep it at the bottom of the chamberson and water" atmosphere

Its JAMESON not chamberson

And mine is

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester. Treat me like a god, only treat me like a leper. Ya see me move back and forth between both, I'm tryin to find a balance. I'm tryin to build a balance."

Atmosphere

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

...june 2nd you wont see bloods dancin, cuz my nigga done checked in thugs mansion-BWS bricks to billboards

Posted

i have a few

a nigga word aint good fo shit no mo its like all u niggaz happy with bein pow

( poor), no spark in ya eyes no hustle in ya blood yall just wanna get high off the dough from ya drugz, sell a 20 pieace of crack spend it back on da sherm dats dope fiends servin dope fiends when will ya learn, sellin dope it aint no 9 to 5, ya gotta get what u can get, get out to servive, insted of ballin in da ghetto nigga try to get out... know what im talkin BOUT

boyz hattin when u startin to do somethin wit ya life, talkin they shit an they gumz be bummpin, i love hattaz thatz how i kno im doin a lil somethin

FUCK tryin be fresh, getcha grind right

who u suposed to look up to when ya betta then ya idols, and how u suposed to look WHEN U DO IT WIT YA EYESSSS CLOOOSED

niggas claim they wanna help you but they nowere around, but when that money come thru they know were to be found

they didnt know me den an they dont know me now, so how ima be judged by the way i put it down., its a damn shame, im stuck in this game, trapped in this money while im reachin fo da fame

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

Posted

fuck a good job, she need a good jaw to sell bj's til her mouth get raw. im from the california coast, beaches and ridges where the cock get ghost i dont be sleepin wit bitches, i got a coug nut sittin on wires on vogues bitch not michelin tires - mac dre R.I.P

edit: spelling > me

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...