Sonic Electronix

What's The Craziest Reaction You've Had Because Of Your Bass?

pulled into autozone full tilt.

turn it off go in and the dudes are saying damn someone is slumpin.

i dont say nothing. i get my stuff.

i go to pay and the cashier was like was that you..

he asked to come out and see it. and said all the windows were shaking so he left the register and was aww when he heard it..

people at work tell me im crazy for getting 4 mroe twelves..

and other people are so much louder then me on this forums

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

driving through the small bruges city streets at lik 10mph full tilt watching people plug their ears. feels good man.

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

pulled into autozone full tilt.

turn it off go in and the dudes are saying damn someone is slumpin.

i dont say nothing. i get my stuff.

i go to pay and the cashier was like was that you..

he asked to come out and see it. and said all the windows were shaking so he left the register and was aww when he heard it..

people at work tell me im crazy for getting 4 mroe twelves..

and other people are so much louder then me on this forums

Lmao. Honestly, I don't really think that I'm loud. I had someone today at a redlight in front of me plugging their ears. I sit in my car and it rarely hurts.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

I registered a website www.bumpthatshit.com recently in hopes of turning it into a website with funny ass stories much like these and videos of scaring the shit out of people!

These are already motivating me haha

Bumping at a stoplight one night and there were two black guys in their car next to me with their windows up, and as the bass was hitting the guy driving rolled his window down and was waving wildly at me so I hit the pause so I could hear him and he says "Damn man, what the hell you got in that truck?!?!" And I kinda chuckled and said "man believe it or not, but it's just two 10's" and he says "goddamn man you're lying like a motherfucker, aint no way that's just two 10's!!" He says "man that shit sounds good!" and I said "man thank you, haha!"

It was pretty cool, it's nice getting complimented on your hard work.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

"Bro did you know your roof is going like this?" ::Moving hands up and down:: lol

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

infront of 7/11 i pulled in on pause and forgot to turn it down and when i came back in the car right as i turned the car on (and the pioneer avic decks if you dont turn it down when u turn the car off they stay at the volume u left them at) so there was an older guy walking past the rear of my car and when the music started goin the back window started rattling and scared the fuck out of him and not to mention me i jumped like a foot off my seat and another older guy infront was pluging his ears and nodding his head.. so i paused it right away... i learned an important lesson bass head or not respect is respect at red lights or parking lots

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'm all about sound quality.

The opening of an Audioslave track has a tight kick drum in it. One passenger turned around in shock as he thought someone was pounding on the back window.

It didn't get that loud, but I'm looking forward to being able to hear past 10k when I'm 50... :D Loud enough to be realistic.

well im always givening demos of the van every chance i get, almost feel famious in town , well i went to the shop to visit the guys for a bit, and they were telling me about "dap" a street pharmist that was going to be there soon, who might have me beat with his f150 with 8 15 kicker cvrs in a blow thru.... well i decide to screw work and wait for him to show up well.. he comes and you can hear him from about 1/4 mile away.... pulls up shakeing windows and the roof of his truck is looking like a pan of water being carried by a 2 year old... i sit and listen to it, gave the man his props since it was loud and low, and told him to crawl his fat ass in the van and get a real demo... well he starts laugheing at my van since his truck is clean as hell with a 19 inch flat screen on the dash and all kinds of goodies.... dam near fell on the ground when he seen my pipe wrench on my windshiled wiper. gets in and looks around holding back from laughing too hard at me and my van, and i ask him with a serious face, if he wanted me to gruge fuck his ears or make love to them?... well he choose gruge fuck and it was what he got, i coverd my face plate with my hand and made my magic adjustments and turned the volume up to 24 sub control to +6 eq hz was +10 bass was +10 and voltage was at a sweet 15.2v put on dj billy e blue blurr and let it rip and it took that 250lb man all of 2 seconds to find my door handle roll his ass out and run to the front left of my van covering his ears lol... he got what he asked for and since that day i have gave him unknonwn amount of demos and all of his buddies, and he hasnt brought his truck back since... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

This is the best reaction I have caught on film.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Archived