Crump Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 I would go with the btls Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Basshead08 Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 Well my thing is I don't know what I can fit (qty) as faras airspace goes because I have no experience with bandpass at all. I would buy 6 15's if I can give them adequite airspace but I don't wanna just buy as many subs as possible and stuff them all in their if I have the room to run them I'll def pay for it though! System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
kingsuv Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 Because its not a Bandwagon yet... I mean FI & DC is Deff good shit, But Atomic is Aswell... I have Atomic Amps, And Ive Had friends with the Atomic APX's and xx's And They have Been BIG Hitter's... If i wasnt running T3 woofer's ide DEFF have Atomic Subs... Atomic isn't a bandwagon product yet??? What do you think there new or something? Atomic had it's bandwagon following years before the Fi & DC's of the world. The fact you don't hear their name anymore is because like any other company there freshness has worn off years ago. Not saying they don't make a good product, but their wagon has been around for a long time now Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Basshead08 Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 Anybody with some bandpass skills to help me out? System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
C 45. Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 Atomic isn't a bandwagon product yet??? What do you think there new or something? Atomic had it's bandwagon following years before the Fi & DC's of the world. The fact you don't hear their name anymore is because like any other company there freshness has worn off years ago. Not saying they don't make a good product, but their wagon has been around for a long time now lol good way to explain things bill thats the truth i think elvis is still mad must be nice huh
RamenNoodles Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 Basshead, your best bet is to find guys who have done blow throughs and just look at all of their pictures for tips and tricks. I know kingsuv, chode69, jack and many more guys have all done them before. Pm them or check out their builds. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Basshead08 Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 Well does anyone think I can fit 6 15's? System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
uhoh_45 Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 Ide go with the ATOMIC APX's! But EVERYBODY here will tell you DC or FI... i love my atomic great company with a great product love my apxx 15s and my apx 18 heres my buddys apx 12s beautiful subs and next to my apxx 15s R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Slinky Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 id love to see an atomic build. they make great products. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Solid_State Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 uhoh, you did a 4th order with 4 15's right? how much space did that take up?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.