Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

so today i called pg&e about the power line situation and it got me thinkin:

in this pic below, if you see to the right of the ramp i have the awning over my porch. theres about 2 feet of it hanging over the 4x4 supports, im thinking about grabbing my sawzaw and skill saw and cuttin that bitch off and moving the ramp over. this way when i build my deck it will flush right up to the ramp, and i wont have to pay pg&e a trillion dollars to come out and relocate the lines

Posted Image

should be doing this on saturday and framing the last qp. after this i gotta get some more home depot credit or cash to buy more lumber and build the rollin, flat bottom of the ramp and begin constructing the decks

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

GAWD DAMN...im still dropping in on 3 foot minis hahaha

only thing i can do it rock to fakie...im trying to tail stall and aldo practicing my rock to fakie 180...(if i worded that last part right haha)

id only be able to go back and forth not even touching the top rail hahaah

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i wanna come skate it when its done :D

im gonna build a half pipe in my backyard too SOON....my kids gotta be a weee more interested in skating before i will commit to it though. I know when i build it, i will ride it. I am NOT that great at it at all and never was THAT great.........but i think im better at riding half pipes then most people would guess :D

dont let my gut fool you, i wasnt this heavy until i tore my ACL, LCL and Miniscus hittin doubles on my dirt-jumper a while back (my Gack 8 speed Downhill bike) - being on pills and on the couch for a year will change your body (although i havent been skinny since high school) :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

It looks awesome man. I definitely didn't expect such a large half pipe when I clicked on the thread. The plan for the deck also sounds nice.

GAWD DAMN...im still dropping in on 3 foot minis hahaha

only thing i can do it rock to fakie...im trying to tail stall and aldo practicing my rock to fakie 180...(if i worded that last part right haha)

id only be able to go back and forth not even touching the top rail hahaah

thats a god start man, good tricks to start developing a good sense of balance on transitions!

i wanna come skate it when its done :D

im gonna build a half pipe in my backyard too SOON....my kids gotta be a weee more interested in skating before i will commit to it though. I know when i build it, i will ride it. I am NOT that great at it at all and never was THAT great.........but i think im better at riding half pipes then most people would guess :D

dont let my gut fool you, i wasnt this heavy until i tore my ACL, LCL and Miniscus hittin doubles on my dirt-jumper a while back (my Gack 8 speed Downhill bike) - being on pills and on the couch for a year will change your body (although i havent been skinny since high school) :D

Come on by man! like i said il be having a big bbq when its finished, come tear it up!! but hey ur not that big at all, look at steve cab, he rips! Let me know if/when you build a mini for your kids, il more then happy to help a lending hand and assist in beer consumstion in the process :)

Very nice work so far but let me ask you this are you making sure to cut 1.5 inches off each 2x4 to make sure that the wood is gonna line up right on there and not be to short.

lol let me remind you this is my 5th halfpipe. i got this 8)

I can see a lot of funny moments involving the roof and this pipe in the future. Always keep a camera around. Never know when you might have a SCARRED story to tell.

haha i love that show! il either be on there or on the darwin list for hitting those power lines.... hahaha jk pg and e is taking care of that lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

thats a god start man, good tricks to start developing a good sense of balance on transitions!

Come on by man! like i said il be having a big bbq when its finished, come tear it up!! but hey ur not that big at all, look at steve cab, he rips! Let me know if/when you build a mini for your kids, il more then happy to help a lending hand and assist in beer consumstion in the process :)

lol let me remind you this is my 5th halfpipe. i got this 8)

haha i love that show! il either be on there or on the darwin list for hitting those power lines.... hahaha jk pg and e is taking care of that lol

Just making sure you didnt forget ive seen people make simple mistakes like that with patio pavers and concrete and have to rip out stuff to make it the right size just kinda reminding you before you get ply down

That's kinda retarded that you have to pay to get the lines moved. Seems like you pay your taxes to the city, that should be their responsibility to move them.

When we built our shop in our backyard we just called the city and they came out and lifted the telephone line on the pole so it would be within code distance from the roof, and we didn't have to pay them I don't think.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I can see a lot of funny moments involving the roof and this pipe in the future. Always keep a camera around. Never know when you might have a SCARRED story to tell.

i was thinking the roof thing myself...that half pipe is gonna be SOO badass!!

also lets HOPE no scarred storries are to be told..dont want anything happening to my fellow SMDers :friends:

(no homo) :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived