Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine's here, a little sticking to the inside of the box from the heat on the edges...but other than that all looks well...even threw in a free razor!! :clapping:

Hopefully I'll get to installing it soon but my garage is 101 degrees right now

lucky bastard! i havent received a message saying anything so im guessing mine hasnt went out yet, 101 is crazy but i thought thats the best time to put it on. i let mine sit in the sun for about 30 mins before i put mine on.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

lucky bastard! i havent received a message saying anything so im guessing mine hasnt went out yet, 101 is crazy but i thought thats the best time to put it on. i let mine sit in the sun for about 30 mins before i put mine on.

yeah best time for it to stick...but not the best time to be out installing...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Posted

yeah best time for it to stick...but not the best time to be out installing...

strap a block of ice on your back and do work :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Todays batch of Door packs have been processed. UPS Is running late today so they will get picked up in about ha hour or so.

littleitaly1990 - I sent you an email 2 hours ago with your coupon code attached.

Look in your junk/spam box and see if it is there.

Email me back if you did not get it

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif
Posted

Holy Shit Man. I had almost forgot about this, and with the forum problems I have been having lately, I figured I must of just missed out. Damn glad I checked.

Email sent. soon as I get the coupon, I will order it up.

Love your stuff, I am already completely covered inside the FJ, and this will really help out with my doors. I am gonna do another layer on each front door outer skin.

Thanks again man.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Posted

Holy shit, I finally won something! First time ever. ANT, sent my email out to ya........Thank you!!!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

Did everyone who post get one?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...