Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

1. 07Sonata sp.ed

2. I qualify and agree to the terms

3. I drive a this yr model of the Hyundai Sonata. My system currently is composed of a 12" Orion Hcca and a Sundown SAZ-1500d amp (the rest is in my sig, i don't think its necessary to put up here). Im gonna put in my 2x 15' MMats p3.0's in for the summer.

4. If i win this, I will promote second skin audio to the fullest. Im a college student who goes to 4-5 car shows (with bass competitions) a summer in addition to weekly ones. When i go back up to college, ill promote this product to fellow members of my car club (which is composed of people from all around the country) so they can also promote it where ever they live. The stuff sells itself. especially w/ the user friendly website. Up here in NY dynamat is over priced at car audio stores so no1 really buys sound deadening. If more people new about you guys up here, there would be alot less rattling trunks for sure. In closing, I hope you pick me, but whoever you do pick from SMD will rep well also. As far as another car audio website goes, ill join ca if i win, and post a build log.

To be honest, I was just gonna put off deadening my car until later, but with this opportunity (if i win), ill buy enough deadener to complete my whole car, in addition to what i win.

also I will put a decal on my car :D

5. tibs, F150 slams. He runs the RE SE's which my favorite RE Audio sub

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Basshead08

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 1992 gmc 1500 single cab with a audioque hdc3 15 and a audipque 1200 at 1/2ohm. rattles everything to death

4. I plan on sharing how well the Second Skin deadener works for me and recommend the second skin product to all my speaker head friends.

5. He's got a hilarious sig!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

1. convictedfelon

2.I met and agree to your terms of this promotion

3. 1996 nissan hardbody pickup I will be running 2 DD9515z 15's walled in my truck at 38Hz. I'm waiting on my second one to arrive i ordered it yesterday (damn these suckers are expensive LOL) they will be running off of 8 Lunar L1500's @ .5ohms. I also have many mids and highs but don't think its necessary to mention. I have no deadner in my truck know and would love to do before and after vids. This is a great oppertunity for me because after dropping over 2 grand on subs and buying 8 amps my pockets are hurting and i was going to put off deadining for a while.

4. I would definantly rep second skin to the fullest. I do go to plenty of shows where I can promote your product, but im more of a street beater if you know what I mean. Everybody in my city and surrounding areas builds there systems to beat mine, and if I have something they want it as well. So im always giving demos everywhere I go and this is a big part im promoting your product because promoting at show is good but most people at shows have knowledge about car audio and already run deadner so its good to get them to convert to your product but I think its beter to get the word out about your product on the street sceen ( which takes place every day), and get people that have no idea about serious spl to use your product and help out their systems. I my opinion this is where it is at getting people outside of the shows to use it because so many people have systems just to beat and show their cars off and ride around that don't even care about a car show or spl. I am also good friends with a few owners of car audio shops as well who are also bass junkies them selves so if I impress them with your product who knows what can happen!!

5. basshead08 has a nice ass aviater hold on let me look one more time, basshead08 you da man LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

umm, if i dont win this does smd members have a discount? cause i need around 50sqft or more of this stuff for my geo n as much as it costs n i have a kid now, and moneys short livein off a uninployment check i need some good shyt and from all the vids i seen on youtube of this stuff workin out fine, ied like to own some myself but its a little pricey but u get what u pay for, so i guess on with the info

1)tacomabanga1986

2)i qualify and agreen to all terms listed

car is a 90 geo prizm lsi 4dr, gunna be runnin 2 mtx 8000 15's off a memphis pr1000d with stinger sp800 battery, on soundquest 0guage, ima need this stuff to make it sound good cause doors are as hallow as a tin can, n i want that killer sound quality to help out my mids n highs, i dunno if i'll ever get around to any comps due to me being a first time parent n all but could use the stuff, i dunno how loud it will be but should be louder than it was in my truck, but if all else fails it will go in my truck sence car seat wont fit to good behind seat, but i do need some for my geo tho, wife done said it can be my sound car so i might go that route, im lookin for somethin that loves flexing but not sound like a trashcan with 3 rabid dogs in it

3)ied rep to anyone i kno of how good this stuff will make my stereo sound, due to the fact that im gettin more into sq type setups i want somethin that plays ina pritty flat responce pattern that gets down but plays good, ive already modded my doors n rear deck in my geo and re did trunk floor n what knot, so im goin for hella loud n clean at the same time

4)dunno who will be above this post but if there on smd there cool wit me :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i just seen the video on youtube about this stuff and wow great package to be giving away, makes me wish i could afford the shipping i would use that all over the back of my jeep lol sounds just like that can befor he put the skin on when i hit the bass knob :lol:, great stuff will have to put the on my upgrade list!

1. Justin

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 1999 2dr Blazer, 2 Solo x 18's, 2 memphis 4kw's, 2 memphis 300/4.

4. I will take the require pictures and post them on every forum I am a member of and will promote the product at every event and will get awesome response because the audio is growing in Wa!

5. lordarcane has a very nice set of subs!!

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

1. Post your SMD user name (newls1)

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above. (I do agree to ALL THE TERMS YOU LISTED)

3. Post a description of your car and system (2002 Tahoe, 2 18' FI BL's, US Amps MD3D, MTX 4ch, 2 G31 batts, dual alt setup underhood, etc. SOON TO BE 4 18" BL's and 2 MD3D's)

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (I will promote this product to all car audio forums im a member of, ***, SMD, and will have nice pictures with good detail)

5. You must compliment the person who posted above you. At the time of this post emperorjj1 is above me, and he has helped me with many issues over the last year, VERY nice fellow.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

1.DeepSPLjeep

2.I qualify to the terms and agree to fallow through with them.

3. 1998 Jeep Wrangler hard top. 1 Memphis M3 15, 1 Memphis MCD1000(roof shakes violently though due to it being fiberglass)

4.I will post pictures on SMD of my installation as well as on Car domain where I am setting up a page as we speak. I will also promote Second Skin at every show or event that I go to. Might even through a sticker up in the window if yall have some;)

5. newls1 has a nice tahoe

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Archived