North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

in my socialogy class they showed a video of north korea it was alot older but u could tell they tried hard to impress the camera crew, they only showed peole with happy expressions and that were fit, but the country was really poor and impoverished all the money is in the goverment, in monuments and building which are completely empty, the streets of their largest city were empty

my teacher said something that kind of freaked me out

he said tat the put on this act to show that the country was stable and powerful but its all fake, and that there is alot more happening that we cant see

even if they are poor and fake and all that they still have one thing that makes them dangerous as stated previously nukes and those things are nothing to mess around with im just saying since we all know what they are capable of (the nukes not the koreans)
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

this is the guy right? Kim Jong-il?

Posted Image

Ah great....frickin Hans Brix.....Herro Hans Brix

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

its weird how a little ugly ass 4'3" midget can be so powerful.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I must say, in recent news, it seems like our nation doesn't quite see North Korea a threat.

I was watching the news and the only main concern people of United States had was wondering if the Stimulus Package from Obama was really working.

Hah!

Maybe because North Korea isn't getting any attention that they have resorted to Nuclear Warfare.

Man... Kim Jong Il must be an attention seeker....

Anyone know of any news whose allied with North Korean?

north k is so freakin stupid do they really think they can when a war with us lol they are like the size of rhode island, our navy alone could wipe them out

Don't know if it's been said but North Korea has the fourth largest standing army in the world and that is not even counting there reserves. US is second largest only to China. But that is just counting active forces.. Add in the reserves and North Korea dwarfs our army in numbers..

I am a patriot I love this country. But I also lost family in Vietnam and never got to meet them and my two uncles which did survive were never quite right in the head and then sadly a couple years ago they both past away of liver failure from drinking.. Now I'm not saying I'm against war because it actually quite the opposite.. I am Currently in the delayed entry program for the US Marine Corps. But it's easy to want to start a war behind a keyboard. I think there ignorant too and blowing them off the face of the earth sounds appealing to me as well. But if it were that easy it would have already been done..

Comparing total number a Military personal instead of just active..

6 mil. of North Korea to roughly 3.5 mil. United States... In total number North Korea is only about a million short of China....Pretty damn big for a country as small as Rhode Island.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...f_active_troops

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

it doesnt matter how much stronger our military is. when nukes are launched, everyone loses.

really though... there is nothing we here can do about this. talking about kicking their ass doesnt mean shit. sadly all we can do is think happy thoughts, try to ignore this, and hope our military can shoot it out of the sky b4 it lands in our backyards. tell your girl and kids you love them and live each day like its your last.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Surprised no one in here has mentioned the fact that the N Korean leader just had a stroke a while back so he is not thinking right... I think he will try something. It worries me because if we do go to war with N Korea there is a very good chance they will initiate the draft again, they have already talked about this.

Edited by Hotdog