Jump to content

Anyone else enjoy "cutting your grass" and making things nice outside?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else enjoys cutting your grass, and other maintenance outside your house. I find that some of my best thoughts come to me while im outside cutting grass, and stuff. I have to cut about 1 acre (other acre of my property is treed) and think of it this way: While i'm cutting grass/trimming/edging/etc... I am NO WHERE near any phone, no one can nag me, scream at me, piss me off. I'm in my own world for a few hours and love it! Plus, call me crazy, but when im done, I have some damn nice lines in my grass that make everything look perfect. So, anyone else enjoy maintaining there lawns?

I thought I was the only one! I enjoy it too, especially when my grass is the best looking on the block. I take alot of pride in making my house look good and since the lawn is usually the first thing people see when passing by, it brings me enjoyment to have a well manicured lawn.

I love it when cars drive by and spend alot of time looking at my lawn, like "damn, that shit looks good." I like that almost as much as I like when people in traffic jock my car for how clean it is and how clean my system sounds.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

just moved into a brand new house. the contractors laid seed for the yard and its growing in sparse. Buy more seed in mid may. It frosts killing the seed. buy some more seed a week or so ago and torrential downpour followed by super heat. I cant win right now but im with you guys. Not to mention the rocks in the yard from the topsoil. motherfucker. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I like cutting grass and maintaining my landscape. But in AZ it is way too hot right now... lol

777319156.png
Posted

you can come cut my grass anytime.. actually our housing association pays some people to do all the houses on our block

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

I know Steve does.

Lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I don't mind doing it cause In Minnesota, there is really only 3 maybe 4 nice months to actually mow the grass

Edit: Sorry for the off topicness, but is that the ray with 16 12's?

Posted

I don't mind doing it cause In Minnesota, there is really only 3 maybe 4 nice months to actually mow the grass

Edit: Sorry for the off topicness, but is that the ray with 16 12's?

Why not make it nice and ya that Ray

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...