Weightlifting/ Workout

Kind of just feeling my way through and learning as I go - people on here and among my friends have said so many contradicting things that I have no idea what to believe.

I do three workout days a week. Chest/arms, back/shoulders, and legs. Abs generally happen on two of the three days. I've tried to keep a decent diet...chicken, pasta, fruits and veggies, sometimes beef. Also drink a protein shake after workouts. Not looking to become John Cena, but I've noticed quite the difference in myself from the beginning of the semester.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Kind of just feeling my way through and learning as I go - people on here and among my friends have said so many contradicting things that I have no idea what to believe.

I do three workout days a week. Chest/arms, back/shoulders, and legs. Abs generally happen on two of the three days. I've tried to keep a decent diet...chicken, pasta, fruits and veggies, sometimes beef. Also drink a protein shake after workouts. Not looking to become John Cena, but I've noticed quite the difference in myself from the beginning of the semester.

For a 3 day/week schedule, your body part split is good.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Been doing the workout I posted awhile back tomorrow is the last day for this week and this workout is nasty haha. Only 11 more weeks to go ughhh.

Thanks for the advice guys. Found a gym nearby I'll be joining and get myself on a good schedule.

And for endurance training, I have **HEARD** that mixing some baking soda with water and taking that during your RUN specifically, can help keep the lactic acid down since it's basic, not sure if thats true or not. But you can't run your maximum velocity for even 100 meters, so once you use that initial ATP your gonna build a shitton of lactic acid really quick, especially for endurance running. From what I know, the water+baking soda mix would be ineffective because the blood stream wouldn't be dying to absorb it, but if you added a SMALL amount of massfuzion or something that helps to really soak into your muscles with the soda+water, I would imagine that it could actually work. just some food for thought.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Really? I tried to split it up in a way that made sense in my head lol

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Just started working out again myself. Hoping to gain some mass as I'm pretty skinny (6'3" @ 168lbs). I started a log on a couple other forums that I'm hoping to keep up with.

Here's the routine that I will be using. It's not exactly a split as mentioned by a lot of you guys but it should do very well.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147447933

Hopefully it's alright to post a thread from a bodybuilding forum lol.

Let me know what you guys think.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Thanks for the advice guys. Found a gym nearby I'll be joining and get myself on a good schedule.

And for endurance training, I have **HEARD** that mixing some baking soda with water and taking that during your RUN specifically, can help keep the lactic acid down since it's basic, not sure if thats true or not. But you can't run your maximum velocity for even 100 meters, so once you use that initial ATP your gonna build a shitton of lactic acid really quick, especially for endurance running. From what I know, the water+baking soda mix would be ineffective because the blood stream wouldn't be dying to absorb it, but if you added a SMALL amount of massfuzion or something that helps to really soak into your muscles with the soda+water, I would imagine that it could actually work. just some food for thought.

beet juice.....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Quick question. Should I take my BCAA's before and after my workout or just after??

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

Doesn't matter, before, during, after. Timing is irrelevant in my opinion. I like to drink during my work out. I drink Scivation Xtend as an intra-workout supplement.

Good luck!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived