wL<3bass Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Tried Jack3d twice, wondering if any of you have tried the new Cellucor C4 Extreme, suppose to be may more potent than Jack3d... Both times I took Jack3d it was 4 scoops per workout or a little over that... The two times I took Jack3d it was only time I had ever taken any kind of supplement or pre-workout. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
drewb53 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 This is my first time ever taking a pre-workout, but I took one scoop and didn't notice anything. Which kind of disappointed me, because I wanted to try it out before I went to the gym in case it made me sick or something. One weird thing that I noticed was the veins in my hand shrunk up a lot, which is not normal for me. Usually I have really bulgy veins. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
99GPGTX Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Tried Jack3d twice, wondering if any of you have tried the new Cellucor C4 Extreme, suppose to be may more potent than Jack3d... Both times I took Jack3d it was 4 scoops per workout or a little over that... The two times I took Jack3d it was only time I had ever taken any kind of supplement or pre-workout. holy fuck 4 scoops??? you must have had crack face like a beast lol Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
finkster Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Its been a while since ive taken pre workout supps. just xtend for me for intra and post workout. new lemonade flavor is fucking yummy. My cut hasnt been going so well. lack of good food and me being able to get to the gym has me mad. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Ninjaboy Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Switch inbetween NO-Xplode and 1-MR. Only need 1 scoop :)Preworkout that is.
OrionStang Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 NO-Explode is garbage. My local store just got in some Hemo Rage. I've heard nothing but good about it, so it'll be my next purchase. Drewb53; Try taking 2 or 3 scoops. See if it hype's you up any better. I was going to try SuperPump Max, but if you say it does nothing, forget it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 NO-Explode is garbage. My local store just got in some Hemo Rage. I've heard nothing but good about it, so it'll be my next purchase. Drewb53; Try taking 2 or 3 scoops. See if it hype's you up any better. I was going to try SuperPump Max, but if you say it does nothing, forget it. Orion, I will let you know how it goes. I am going to take 1 and a half or 2 tomorrow. Probably 2 but I ordered just a little bottle of it to try out before I made the investment for a bigger one. I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine right now (just quit soda not too long ago, but still have one or two a week). I will post up tomorrow how it goes. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 I just added superpump250 to my hemo rage.....GREAT GOOGLY EYED JEBUS!!!!!! that combo was intense...I couldn't pull enough weight until I couldn't pull anymore..it was like, if I was able to pull it I could pull forever. usually do one-arm lat-pulls at 95 pounds...the dumbbells only go to 120 and it wasn't enough. instead of sets of 10 I did sets of 25. I mean, I feel it NOW, but during my workout I thought my heart was going to explode, I couldn't stop sweating, labored breathing, wicked maniacal look on my face and never enough weight. I also added a post...SynthaSIZE...seemed to calm me down quite a bit. My normal workout is about an hour and fifteen minutes plus treadmill 20 minutes...evidently I was at the gym almost 4 hours today. Got a meal replacement for snacks...Syntha 6...cookies and cream flavor...very tasty. I feel like I want to go back again tonight. I may just blow the fawk up over the next few weeks...either my body will or my heart will...we'll see Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
drewb53 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 ^ this just sounds freaking crazy haha 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 you have no idea...I've also eaten a HUGE amount of food today...way over my 6000 calorie goal. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.