Sonic Electronix

good bye sundown hello orion

imo i wouldn't trade mine for all that but if you're happy with it thats all that matters bro.

post some build pics when you build the box

people like you are the only reason i even visit this forum anymore. everyone has opinions but they are pricks about it. using a sundown 3000 would have been nice. but, why own a amp when you dont have the electrical, or desire for that much power. yeah its cool to have such a bic amp but i realized i was not gonna use it properly so why keep it.

----reference's----

meade916

lol bangin caddy is crazy. seriously i have 2 questions

1. were you high when you did the trade?

2. was it a friend that traded you?

read my other texts. i dont need a sundown, i basically paid under $11 for it.

----reference's----

meade916

LOL Im blunt, I speak the truth and really dont care... haha

Im not going to lie and say "yea, you sure got a deal" because he sure didnt.

That amp was abused just by looking at the bent/broken power connection, not to mention the speaker wires that are ripped out (its not that hard to unscrew the screws) meaning its prob stolen. LOL

if your so smart you would clearly see the wire in the speaker connector was cut not ripped out. like i said before not everyone needs a 3000+ watt amp.

----reference's----

meade916

if your so smart you would clearly see the wire in the speaker connector was cut not ripped out. like i said before not everyone needs a 3000+ watt amp.

mmmmmm, i need a 3k sundown!!!!

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

wow i think after reading the whole post topic the guy who initially traded him a percoset prescription was either high as fuck or a pill junkie.. If it was me i would have sold it bro could have got some good money but hey if you happy wit what u got cool.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

people like you are the only reason i even visit this forum anymore. everyone has opinions but they are pricks about it. using a sundown 3000 would have been nice. but, why own a amp when you dont have the electrical, or desire for that much power. yeah its cool to have such a bic amp but i realized i was not gonna use it properly so why keep it.

no people are straight up with you and don't sugar coat shit and you just can't handle it. maybe you shouldn't be on any forum if you are looking for only positive feedback because that will NEVER happen

What was going through your mind when you made this trade? Jesus Christ man. Don't take it personally- but you just took a bath on a lump sum of cash... no matter how cheap you got the sundown for.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Wow.

You just traded a brand new $800 amp for a probably stolen, most likely broken amp that's worth maybe $300 and perhaps $300 worth of other stuff. You took a MASSIVE bath on that one.

If you didn't want the Sundown you could have just sold it for cash monies and bought this hot Orion for 50 bucks :lol:

That's.... just stupid...

LOL

Posted Image

VS

Posted Image

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived