Crying about Steve and SMD members...again

I admit when I was on you tube I saw nothing but Meade videos, and got annoyed, than I actually watched them and was like WOW! Now I can't wait to see his new videos, and i followed all his builds. Ofcourse, Steve is not the loudest person in the world, and he by no means trys to show off, he's just showing people that they aren't used to and never experienced and he's made a name for himself. SPL is boring, who gives a shit bout seeing glass break, and windows crack? If it's not musicial I'm not impressed. Meade has personality and is a friendly person he doesn't even compete and when he did, it was all in fun.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I do...

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

burping 180+ @ 79 hertz makes you "cool".

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

27 Members: Rose-Villian, Decaf, Twigz, mxmike800, Jcoleman134, imnotmikal, harrisonG, Adam, liftedranger08, SundownTL3.2, Bluebrindle, Army_guy614, kingsuv, j_black10, sri3850341, madbasshead, reestblazer, 96 Tacoma, banginAltima, Scapelli21, ssackett, qu1cks1lver56, k3n12ock, ramk1018, jmitch, USAMPFREAK, ugpbmx'

Wow, funny thing is, Steves at work right now and hasn't even seen this thread.

Can u jus imagine when steve passes, every1 will be attending the funeral bumping 4 18's minimum in his honor? should be the loudest funeral in the history of funerals.

Edit: I wish Steve good health and nothin negative intended.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

^^^^ i don't know why you just posted that? ??????

makes no sense. but anyway.

there are plenty of other people in the bass game that i look up to. Scottie Johnson for example. i remember seeing his van with tons of adire brahmas in it and that thing was stupid loud. and he has been competing for years. but he doesn't put himself out there like steve does or else he would have have his own forum and would easily have a huge following because he has tons of knowledge and experience.

^^^look in the for sale section at his retirement thread. dudes got miles of power wire for sale.

but if these top competitors would make videos of their vehicles and the reaction that people get from it then they would have tons of attention as well.

most people have never seen anything like steves vehicle in person, i myself have seen vehicles that are louder than steves (spl vans, not musical) but i would still love a demo just because i'm a basshead and no setup sounds the same.

if these people want the attention that steve gets then tell them to get on his level (videos, forum, bringing great companies all under one forum, getting us discounts, answering questions, showing every single detail of his builds, and just being a humble guy when it comes to SHARING his system)

27 Members: Rose-Villian, Decaf, Twigz, mxmike800, Jcoleman134, imnotmikal, harrisonG, Adam, liftedranger08, SundownTL3.2, Bluebrindle, Army_guy614, kingsuv, j_black10, sri3850341, madbasshead, reestblazer, 96 Tacoma, banginAltima, Scapelli21, ssackett, qu1cks1lver56, k3n12ock, ramk1018, jmitch, USAMPFREAK, ugpbmx'

Wow, funny thing is, Steves at work right now and hasn't even seen this thread.

Can u jus imagine when steve passes, every1 will be attending the funeral bumping 4 18's minimum in his honor? should be the loudest funeral in the history of funerals.

Edit: I wish Steve good health and nothin negative intended.

120,000 watt salute. lol

if these people want the attention that steve gets then tell them to get on his level (videos, forum, bringing great companies all under one forum, getting us discounts, answering questions, showing every single detail of his builds, and just being a humble guy when it comes to SHARING his system)

I, for one, would be thrilled to be led through what it takes to build a concrete door burp machine. :unknw:

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

lol goofy haters. i came here cuz of the youtube vids and the first forum i ever joined lol. i joined for the fact of all the info, the cool people, good fun at times. yeah there will always be a debate with people sayin "meade isnt the loudest" but truth is he gets alot of attention by doin cool stuff and not doggin others. respet.ok that dude with the pics showin his wanna be steve setup(ok i had to lol) looks like it would do something for sure but cant compare nippies to boobies lol cuz they all dif. if them people sayin all that should just stop and, well proove they are louder so they can be happy. im sure meade aint gonna sit here and say he is the loudest thing on earth lol but he gets respect for who and what he does. i appreciate the how too vids from him and all the info ya'll post up. damn noob like me gotto learn some how :D

Very well put!

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I, for one, would be thrilled to be led through what it takes to build a concrete door burp machine. :unknw:

I think everyone would love to see it BUT the people that are competing and have vehicles like that, have to be somewhat secretive about their builds because it is afterall a COMPETITION and you never want a competitor to know what kind of db's you're capable of. just because they don't show and tell their vehicles doesn't mean i don't respect them and what they do, but they can't compare themselves and be mad with someone who does share and who is here to help with information. PLUS steve isn't in the spl game, he is capable of some respectable db's but he is set up for LOUD daily.

ya know, the first line the guy states he's sick of youtube. it's a public site, anyone can post a video and steve is no different. I'm willing to bet this guy who started the bitching has subscribed to steve's page and watches the vids. I think someone just needs to turn off youtube and his computer, go back to mommy and stop making everyone's day a little duller. This is ridiculous lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived