Tahoe gettin a complete REDO? Cats out of the bag page 7 (now with PICS page 16)

hellz ya mang thanks!!! i cant wait!! i tossed up the amps on CAD last night to see where im gonna put them......its not lookin good, 12 amps take up some SERIOUS real estate. I will almost certainly have to hide some of them. Oh well, im not goin for install of the year. My goal is to still be right at the seat, in the cargo area and mostly hidden........UNTIL i feel like lifting the seat and showing them. Its just how i am.....now if i have a toy-car like a honda or caddy to do what i want with, thats a different story :D someday the hoe will be a "toy" and ill do something cool to it though ;)

Knowing how that MAD SCIENTIST mind of yours thinks it can be all done STEALTH. A major point being YOU PURCHASED the amps already! Which in turn means YOU KNOW you can fit those bitches in there! :D Im on to your lil "i dont know how imma fit em" Game LOL! If it wasnt possible... YOU WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE

You're MUTHAFUCKIN STEVE MEADE!!! If you cant do it..... Well, It just cant be done.

So bust the design pics already :D

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

im overweight too so its all good. I can easily pick on his ride too but i choose not to, out front or subliminal. Anyone who says something twice because no one was listening, is really trying to make a point. Yes, my rear seat sits straight up instead of at the stock angle. When the amps were just on the box, it wasnt like that. When i put a 2x4 on the top and used that to help trim the amps out a little, the top of the seat hits it and doesnt allow it to lean back as far. Its not as comfortable as the stock "angle" but its not that bad. I dontthink it was that comfortable to begin with. I hope its not like that when i make my re-do but even if it is, its not that bad.......and on top of that, i dont ride back there.

Lol, U mad?

I think he was just playin', where is all teh wub?

:wub:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

I cant wait for pics :)

and LOL @ Drew for Ninja edit :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I cant wait for pics :)

and LOL @ Drew for Ninja edit :)

I haz no ninja.

:ph34r:

Drew

Edited by fearof85

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

this is only a suggestion "maybe stack the amps , similar to the mtx design then theres more room to work with with only 2" ish height i can see the 8 25s on the seat back but we will be glued to this thread till we find out huh???

steve ur goin to be loud as fuc.k

like he isn't already lol.

man i can't wait to see this shit. and as someone else said its nice to see you workin on YOUR shit now. i bet that makes you all kinds of happy.

and to the "u mad" comment please leave that shit on ca.com don't bring it here

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Steve what about cutting a bit of the foam out of the back seat, mounting a board in there, then mounting some of the amps to it? so they will pretty much be inside the seat

I know someone did that already on here with much smaller amps, just can't remember who

Do the 2 2500.1s put out more power then a wall socket. LOL :spiteful:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

It applies to the situation, I thought Steve was bothered by Kingsuv's comments when I thnk he was just busting his ball's.

Drew